1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Return to Codville...

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by GJW, Aug 9, 2015.

1. GJW

GJW Rockling

ARBROATH SUMMER COD FISHING 2015

Well just returned from another lovely trip North of the border and up to Arbroath for a weeks Cod fishing..

I would like to say it always feel's like coming home when I head up there, maybe I have some Scottish blood running through my veins, or maybe its the warm welcome we get from our Scottish friends that we have made, whatever it is, its contagious and keeps me coming back time and time again...

Whilst further down South in England they were basking in a heatwave it was a fair bit different up here in Arbroath with a mix of weather and conditions which tested us at times and forced us to fish venues that we wouldn't of normally fished during the summer months but still we managed to find the fish...

Well here are a few pics from our trip..

Alan with a lovely Cod..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well once again a week had gone to soon and we were heading back home... I would like to say a big thank you to all our friends we met on our trip and for making it so enjoyable..

Until next time

Tight-Lines

Gary

2. lipslicker

lipslicker Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Great report.
    Nice to see some cod again.

3. glassback

glassback Blenny

great report as usual gary ,looks like you have been doing a few miles this summer
    cod heaven .
    good photo,s aswell mate

4. JACKOM

JACKOM Blenny

Great fishing guys and top report as usual Gary, you really have it sussed out up there.

5. tatch1

tatch1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Great report & photos looks like you had a great time

6. DK

DK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

lovely setting , lovely fish

7. Jmeddy

Jmeddy Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Excellent report n pictures . Pleasure to read

8. Dav

Dav Rockling

Quality what more can I say . some lovely fish there with good company .nice one .

9. simon22

simon22 Rockling

If I ever get a bag of fish luck that from the shore you would hear me all over the country. Lol

10. deecee

deecee Blenny

Well done to you all and thanks for the report. Some cracking photos there. Have to make the effort and get up there one day.

11. Bernie

Bernie Blenny

Great report, great pics, enjoyed seeing it thanks, lovely red cod and a good size too !