1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request to use pictures

Discussion in 'Non Fishing Chat' started by Baramundi Bob, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Dear Glenn,

Firstly, I would like to say how wonderful your images are on: www.whitbyonline.co.uk. They really take in the atmosphere and spirit of Whitby. I had the pleasure of visiting the town last year and thoroughly enjoyed it - fortunately the weather was fantastic so it made the break that bit more pleasurable.

Secondly, I would like to ask for your permission to use some of the photos from this website as we are launching a new concept in web based touring that will most definitely promote tourism to the regions featured on it. The site can be viewed at www.door2tour.com or by clicking on the logo at the foot of this page.

Once you have entered the Site a good place to start would be our interactive map, this can be found here http://www.door2tour.com/browse-by-destination.aspx

The site will be constantly updated and kept "fresh" but in order to do this we are requesting help from organisations such as yours especially in the supply of images. Currently the site has in excess of 3000 images and this isn't even enough for our current content before we add more as will be happening on an ongoing basis. If you have multimedia available such as photos and video that you are prepared to allow us the use of you will be assisting us promote your region. Ideally material should be of a downloadable nature although we will be delighted to receive material in whatever format you have available, we will of course credit you as the supplier. Since we won't use anything without your express written permission please include this in any positive replies to this mail.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks and regards.

Rachel Jones

Tel: 01732 879138

Albatross Travel Group, 14 New Hythe Lane

Larkfield, Kent, ME20 6AB