1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

( Reprinted)sea urchin festival round up

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by AmyJason, Aug 26, 2010.

1. AmyJason

AmyJason Guest

The w.c.s.a. angling festival is behind us now and at last I have had a chance to load up the many photos I promised, this year we had one daily winner with Steve Ackroyd with a fine cod of 12lb 8oz and a third place with local lad Damien Townsend with another good cod of 11lb 13.5oz , as well as a third placed lady overall Donna Wagstaff with yet another cod weighing in at 5lb 15.5oz, still our catch rate and the quality of the cod we caught were very impressive many cod in the 9/12lb bracket and we saw a huge number of tiny throw back codling’s close in while mackerel fishing all in all a great sign for the future fish stocks,

I would like to thank all my regular anglers along with other not so regular anglers for supporting me and the boat throughout the festival you all worked as hard as I did to get the boat up on the leader board thank you all.

Now sit back and re live your day through the pictures and video I have put together.

2. tomnagel

tomnagel Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

me and my friends are also geared up for The w.c.s.a. angling festival, we all hope this years some new and exciting events will organize.