1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Redcar seafront

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Lobbers, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

[​IMG]

No fish yet like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk magic crystals shine bright with this one Jedi

2. lankypaul

lankypaul Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Where's best on Redcar sea front always fancied fishing it

3. portlandbill

portlandbill Blenny

most fish the royal slipway

4. Lobbers

Too heavy last night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk magic crystals shine bright with this one Jedi

5. rubbish

rubbish New Member

youl be getting a trolley and a floatation suit next :tease:

6. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

TThe area around ginny light scar [ real name is Janet Leigh ] will usually throw a fish out or two , the area is near the roundabout
    past the Park Hotel on a good sized tide you can go up the scar on the medium tides you can fish from the landward end of the scar
    either side of LW another canny area is straight down from the helter skelter , it is around 230 yards from the wall in front of the H S
    to the hole in the mussel beds where food gets washed , so you can work out how far to cast ie if the water is 150 yards from the wall
    a cast of 80 yards will put you in the right spot , hope this helps

7. Lobbers

wish you had told me sooner al, i could of hit it from high water :cheesy: :laugh:

8. flatybasher

flatybasher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

lobbers whats that rod rest like any good

9. Lobbers

mint rodrest just no good for carrying anywhere , a bit bulky but perfect for just plopping out of the car. glow in the dark rests and but cups so no need to turn your light on :cheesy:

10. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

I take it your were talking about 4 casts total ?

11. lankypaul

lankypaul Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Thanks will give it a try