1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Redcar Pier

Discussion in 'Non Fishing Chat' started by lochbois, Sep 9, 2010.

1. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

I am not from Redcar but live very close and use the town very regularly. IMO Brian has a very good point and ANYTHING at all that will possibly attract work and tourists to this very under rated and great seaside town in this very uncertain financial climate for the area has got to be a good thing.
    Brian is quite rightly very proud and passionate about his home town as well as being well informed and I for one would take his views onboard rather than believe anything wrote in the evening gazette.

2. NICKB

NICKB Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Don't think you need to be overly concerned Glenn. I reckon all parties are learning something about the respective sides. Enjoy your hol.

Nick

3. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

I read this topic earlier today and although it was starting to get a little bit tasty, I thought it was giving very different opinions and found it quite interesting allbeit a bit irrelevent to me personally. Carry on lads as long as it dosn't get personal or slanderous.

4. lochbois

lochbois Guest

Who is responsible for spinning the story that Redcar was getting a new Pier?
    I appologise for mentioning the Tees Barrage .
    I was trying to ask fellow anglers when are we going to be asked or heard by the managments of the parties involved in building Piers, Towers ,or Barrages.
    Fresh water fishers pay a licence which is supposed to pay for improvements to our Rivers and lakes.
    They arnt listening.
    Why hasnt somebody else livening in Redcar told nuggets like me that Redcar isnt getting a Pier on the Sea front.
    Since 2002 ive been asking questions about the Barrage,The Sea Licence, The Disability licence, and the proposed Severn Barrage.
    Most was done by pen and paper.
    Nobody ever called me a Nugget.
    I know a lot of people will be amazed that it has taken so long for somebody to end this rumour.
    Well done who ever thought it up you fooled me. :embarrass:pB

5. ingoe1

ingoe1 Rockling

Taking it too serious mate,everyones entitled to there point of view, an all our point of views will be different

6. lochbois

lochbois Guest

We have to forget everything and let Baramundi Bob get on with his holiday.
    My trouble is im to honest for my own good and i do beleive most things i hear or read.
    Think i should get myself up Cow Green tommorow and have a word with god while im up there before the season finishes :laugh:pB

7. AmyJason

AmyJason Guest

:educated: