1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Re: Whitby Sea Anglers 50 Cod Challenge 2014 - Starts Sep 1st 2014

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Aug 27, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Almost there Ben.

2. Mladds

Mladds Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Guess I've still time, and feeling more motivated now so I'll record my 1 from port a few weeks ago with rich and ben as witnesses as no photo.

October total - 1

Total - 1 ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Fishy Rich

Fishy Rich Guest

One more last night from filey brigg end. plenty of bites just not clicking them, seemed a very poor weigh in at the club.

october total = 9
    total = 11

4. bow1

bow1 Rockling

sorry to be picky Glenn but im on 6

5. imonlycoddin

imonlycoddin Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I'm on 3 Glenn from Bempton it's on ere some were

Thanks matty

6. Baramundi Bob

Cheers Guys, Ill get you at next update :)

7. The Ace

The Ace Fish On!

1 More Friday Total:9 Sep: 7 Oct:2

Fished Good old Moelfre again Friday Wind was behind me and didn't think I knew the braid on my braid spool was only around 140 Meters on my first cast (New Rig & New Weight on) I gave it some wellie and the lot disappeared off the spool to say I was p1$$ed off was an understatement, so put some new line on and set up again this time taking it very easy first fish second cast was a small flatty and on the retrieve it went very heavy I'd only pulled in my gear from the fist cast!

Any how was there most of the day absolutely hounded by Doggies had a nice Whiting & a Codling and my first Octopus!

Cheers,

Tex

Attached Files:

8. nicky

nicky Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I managed 11 out in my club match tonight for 10lb 13oz from the tyne and had a single 1 last night

Oct 34

Overall 48

[​IMG]

9. Baramundi Bob

well done Nicky

10. lipslicker

lipslicker Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Seriously well done!

11. limpet

limpet Blenny

had another two size out in last nights club match, had loads 33&34cm buggers

october total 15

overall total 22

12. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

I think lawsuit lawsy is gonna get two codling in his clubmatch tomorrow night then take months to get his fiftieth

13. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

Poor night left of runswick tonight. It started very promising first cast an absolute riving bite struck thin air quick cast back out and straight into a mop. Thought here we go fish a chuck night. No it went slow as slug and managed two more mops in slow succession so came home early
    [​IMG]

54 codling so far

14. bearne007

bearne007 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Few hours last night fished the ebb 3 fish for me biggest 3.5lb smallest 2.2lb
    Oct total 4
    Sept total 2
    Overall that's me on 6

Attached Files:

15. craig t

craig t Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Fished runswick last night,started off in clay hole and it was a fish a cast unfortunately just slugs an billet,moved round to the beach infront of the rock armour had three casts and two fish [​IMG][​IMG]

Sept = 2
    Oct= 4
    Running total 6
    HSF= 3.5lb

16. bow1

bow1 Rockling

wondered who that was craig,i watched u walk round and was surprised every one left so early.however I followed suit and left bout hour into flood ,blanked!!

17. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

That's me done and dusted 4 more tonight in my club match puts me on 51 and all on 1 rod Madame lobley

18. Mladds

Mladds Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hard going again tonight, just the one to add. Good to be out with the bass bunch tho :)

October 2
    Total ... 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

well done Ben, top fishing mate

20. bearne007

bearne007 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hard fishing last night did port dock then Whitby west..... 4 fish for me 2 mops 1 pouting and 1 rocking all returned
    Oct total 6
    Sept total 2
    Overall total 8 up the boro

Attached Files: