1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Re: The Grapevine, All The Latest Gossip And Rumour

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Dav

Dav Rockling

:laugh: :laugh:....forum warfare ....
    Makes me laugh .....

2. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Cod fishing is so unpredictable I wouldn't be suprised if the false mark produces fish anyway and the real one dos'nt :crazy:

3. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Probably true Ray.

I really cant believe the depths some people will sink to to be unhelpful.

4. Slim Jim

Slim Jim Blenny

They are showing again down here, post to follow shortly !!!!!!!!

5. Baramundi Bob

Haerd Bempton is producing the goods even on the neaps.

6. fileybrigg

fileybrigg Blenny

Ive heard the whitby raiders are out numbering the filey raiders on a wednesday night on top of bempton :wink:

7. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Heard there was cod onall rock marks between saltburn and whitby, :suspious:

mind you , it is only a rumour :whistle:

8. Baramundi Bob

When does Filey club finish ?

9. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Think it will be Sun 27 Feb Glenn

Funny I heard Bemmo didn't fish Monday

10. smokey

smokey Rockling

It didn't iain, there was 5 fish between 3 rods sunday night,hardly bagging up.

11. Baramundi Bob

No, thats true Smokey, but when you put it into perspective of it being a neep tide fished over low water its not such a bad catch rate either. We've all fished a lot of hours up there for nothing under similar conditions in the past. Will be interesting to see what the bigger tides bring if the wind lets up enough to allow you to fish it.

12. mww

mww Rockling

Looks like being a tad breezy thurs & Fri nights....not that it bothers us slender folks, the wind simply blows round us..... :whistle:

Mart

13. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Sunday was looking good for a water based assault......but seems to be deteriorating now :whatever:

14. Baramundi Bob

I know just what you mean Mart

15. rubbish

rubbish New Member

rumour has it lobbers has sold up and has taken up knitting :yes: :yes:

16. smokey

smokey Rockling

You will definitely get a true picture of how bemmo is going to fish back end of this season by midweek next week,like you say glenn the tides are looking tasty in the next few days and so long as the wind plays ball it should fish well.

Having said that,it has been very sketchy all season,a lot of the better bags have come in less than ideal conditions,be it rubbish tides or a snotty wind.

17. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Not a lot up there tonight, the Whitby lads were up there, had the pleasure of Lawsy and Treacle on a platform, I had 2 mops, not much else caught , but he S west wind turned West making it a bit of a nightmare

18. Baramundi Bob

19. deadlyfish

deadlyfish Guest

Have heard they have changed the rules for fishing Bempton this season - only telescopic travel rods are allowed and the penalty for a breach of the rules is to go pad pad hunting without a headlight

20. Baramundi Bob

Makes a change from having all your tyres punctured I suppose. Bempton season starts Saturday and Im pretty certain its gonna be alive with codling up there.