1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

re sizing images ???

Discussion in 'Non Fishing Chat' started by robq, May 19, 2016.

1. robq

robq Rockling

I,ve been trying to put a few pics up in a short report from my phone but every time I select the image it says

" the uploaded file is too large"

ive been into my photo editing suite on my phone and cannot find anything in there to reduce the pic quality size to upload :mad:

Any ideas ???

I cant be doing with the hassle of uploading them to a pc and messing about resizing them and uploading them to photobucket etc !!

It would be nice if the software would automatically manage the file size and adjust quality automatically :)

2. brian carragher

brian carragher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Good luck with that one, my phones a brick so I use a camera and do all the faffing about on the pc in resizing them with "paint" which came with windows when it was originally installed

Don't need a photobucket account as the forum software lets you upload as many pics as you want direct from your pc so long as they're resized

3. robq

robq Rockling

Thanks Brian :)

Not posted much in a while as haven't owned a PC and just got out of the habit

Just got a samsung tablet instead now so copying and pasting etc is a real pain :mad:

It would be nice if things were simples :D

I know our lass puts pics up from her phone to faceache without having to faff about with resizing etc :confused:

4. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

modern technology tried to share a photo with mate the other day and he ended up taking a photo of the photo on my phone oh how we laghed

5. bow1

bow1 Rockling

Rob had same prob it was doing my nut in......
    However I discovered my fone won't adjust the sizes I had to crop them in my gallery and keep trying different sizes..
    It worked see yak post,but it's a hell of a faff on...wish fone would automatically adjust them
    Puts me off posting when it's such a hassle...
    .wonder why I have no trouble with other sites...uploads straight away!

6. robq

robq Rockling

Cheers Bow, my thoughts exactly :(

Maybe posting might go up if it was a bit more user friendly