1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rays bream in scarborough evening news..

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by ducky, Jan 6, 2009.

Tags:
  1. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

my missis has just got the evening news and in side page 7 there is a artical about rays bream where some fella called stephen cain, found a rays bream in a rock pool on south bay, its says; and experts say that only one rays bream a year is found in the uk waters every year.

if some ne could put a link up from the paper that would be good i am not that good with computers :no:

so i think they say there has only been one about :laugh: :laugh:

2. timbo007

timbo007 New Member

http://www.scarborougheveningnews.co.uk/news/Stephen-breaming-with-delight-over.4845000.jp

I hope that helps.

All the best

3. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

thanks for that mate :yes:

4. Woodys Dad

Woodys Dad New Member

It seems that Norman Berry of Sea Angling News is ill informed and not much of an expert as is claimed . Only one specimen a year in UK waters ??? I think its more like dozens and thats just down the north east coast . :clown:

5. backlash

backlash Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

i saw eight washed up at reighton just before christmas, think their is alot about this year

6. 3be2

3be2 Blenny

That has to be the most miserable looking fish I have ever seen (perhaps it's just the photograph). Looks like a teenager on Tuesday night.