1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rabbiting

Discussion in 'Non Fishing Chat' started by Pollock Kid, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Pollock Kid

Pollock Kid New Member

Went on Sunday for a couple of hours just to work a couple of small warrens to see what's about and let the ferrets get back into it, only managed 5 tho !
    Have any of you lads that go been yet ?

Liam

2. mick webster

mick webster Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Went out with hmr last Tuesday night , blowing a gale, then it peed down!
    There was a few bunnies about, but we couldnt' hold the guns steady! going to let the fields dry out a bit now before we go again, lots of flooding in the York area!

3. Pollock Kid

Pollock Kid New Member

Oh asif that's no gud like ! I must admit I was surprised at how dry it was on Sunday ! The little resovour in the next field was nearly dry, never seen it so low in the three year we've bn goin there.
    Wanting a few hard frosts to kill back all the brash, was sick to Rodger of nettle stings on Sunday lol

4. Pollock Kid

Pollock Kid New Member

We went again last weekend for a couple of hour but it turned out to b like a full day because we had to do a lot of this [​IMG]
    Bad times :( only ended up with three bunnies n minus two ferrets !
    Was defiantly the worst day ferreting I've ever experienced

5. peter catchpole

peter catchpole Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

bad luck m8 .& i just got rid of 3 ferrets ,i am teaming up with a lad who does the dales again , so i should be busy again ,yippee cheers pete

6. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

bloody worms are deep there,is that young legs in the hole liam?

7. Pollock Kid

Pollock Kid New Member

I've still got 12 ferrets Peter ! Aye we've got plenty to go at still :) that was shallow bill :eek: we had to dig 4 holes that day all over 6 ft deep, bloody nightmare ! Yeh it is young legs he's now found his purpose in life....... DIGGING hahaha