1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

princeton tec reminder please

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bow1, Nov 18, 2014.

1. bow1

bow1 Rockling

can anyone confirm the purpose of red flashing led above main bulb.
    impresuming its a battery warning.if so mi e are knackered its flashing with fresh charged ones in!

2. craig t

craig t Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Yeah flat batts Sean

3. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

Batt nearly dead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk magic crystals shine bright with this one Jedi

4. Lobbers

Crap rechargeable batts mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk magic crystals shine bright with this one Jedi

5. MikeR

MikeR Blenny

After you've recharched, turn on, off and then on again.
    I've had it a few times with my current one where it flahses red initially, but when turned off and on again it goes green.

6. Lobbers

Princeton 's don't like rechargeable batteries I found that out quick. Even with the red light flicking mine still lasted ok

7. bow1

bow1 Rockling

I agree Paul.mine was flashing red and doing the main beam flashing warning thing.
    Left it on full beam all night in garage ,bout 12 hrs and still on in morning!!!!

how long do you get out of non rechargeable batteries and which ones do you use?