1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Port Mulgrave,,,

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Redneck Dek, Sep 24, 2017.

1. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

fine effort young man we bottled tonight our lass laid up with man flu but sounds like we missed nothing
    have a good weekend

2. basha

basha Blenny

waiting now john for a little sea to roll before my nxt outing.if it dosnt then ile try a throw on the kelp or head for marine drive for a throw ladder in hand.man flu not good you'll be the nxt to get it john and its always 10 times worse when a bloke gets it lol .

3. navmanfish

navmanfish Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

[​IMG]

pic from 70,s small sailing coble near wall ladder was one we used.

best of both worlds, summer boat fishing, heavy seas winter shore fishing.

but nature has overcome man made features.

• Like Like x 1
  4. navmanfish

[​IMG]

pic of what we all missed,

friend from staithes remembers fishing north pier after school for tangle cod to double figures.

outbreak of ww2 ensured demolition of same north pier.

to-late for crowd funding on net,how about same for east pier w/by?

would it force council to oblige if funds raised.

• Like Like x 2
  5. jc

the first pic is how i remember it memories nice post bud

6. Redneck Dek

Redneck Dek Blenny

Great pics

7. navmanfish

Any one get down n bag up before this sea drops?

Should have been ideal.

8. basha

basha Blenny

managed a few hours of the gare last night somewere local,crackin sea on.dropped one on the river side 2nd throw.moved round to the tangles a fw hours up,to much sea when i first got there.managed 3 mopps and two takers for the pan,plenty of fish off there last night,plenty of rods out,biggest caught was a fish ov 5lb,same lad had fish 3lb and 3 n a bitt.we were supposed to hit hordon but lads car decided to pack up on route to get me so thats still stuck outside and he's perched on me couch

9. wilky

wilky Blenny

We had a trip over Sunday - not to fish sadly but to have a laugh at the goths, and squeezed in a walk with the family and the dogs from Runswick to Port. Nobody fishing Runswick but about 6 down Port - looked ideal but not seen any reports. Couldn't believe nobody at Runny or even on Whitby West.

10. jc

well done bud