1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Port Mulgrave - Sat night - A Double And New PB

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by shammy, Oct 18, 2009.

1. bowesy

bowesy Blenny

well done mate a bet the walk up was worth the while with them fish !!!

2. John E

John E UKs Number One Blanker

Well done on the PB shammy, a cracking Cod. :yes:

3. smokey

smokey Rockling

Nice one Shammy :cool: Not just a big bag of cod but a big fat piggy double for a new PB...well done pal :happy: tight lines

4. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Well done Wayne worth the drive over from your neck of the woods.............in these lean timesup Nth you ve put thelocals to shame.....maybe change the name to "Shamey"......well done again mate. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

5. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Very well done Shammy on your PB cod, I bet your chuffed to bits

6. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Cograts on your new pb shammy and thanks for the pics and report, Ray.

7. steveevo

steveevo Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

i supose your all still down ther nightmare climb bk up arrrrgggg

8. mr softee

mr softee New Member

Must be Nice to get double figure cod from the shore in the bag, I'm still trying . Well done

9. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Yes, come on Lobbers pull your socks up lad.

10. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

superb well done

11. shammy

shammy New Member

thanks for all your comments lads, i was was over the moon to get it in it put up a great fight and got it stuck on the way in then the rottom bottom gave way thank god, shows the importance of using a rottom bottom A big thankyou to Ben (a site member called dog rough i think) for landing it for me, I'll be fishing in the Whitby area alot more cos the traveling time is about the same as it takes my to get to most holderness marks
    cheers all wayne

12. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

nice one wayne, well in.

you do know though, that if i had'nt snapped my rod, that piggy would have been mine :cheesy:

13. shammy

shammy New Member

Paul i did say that there was a 10 pounder for me out there plus you was casting in the wrong hole, did you enjoy your pouting i gave you

14. Woodys Dad

Woodys Dad New Member

Well done mate , Great to see a double come out . Nice bag of fish aswell.

15. kingsa2

kingsa2 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Nice report shammy, I was fishing just to your right on the night down at the rocks, then I came up onto the pier later on to admire those lovely cod you had just wishing 1 of them was mine, I did say I don't envy the climb back up with the extra weight.

The smile on your face said it all, still it was good to see that there was good fortune for some people there that night. Pity I blanked, didn't think I would need my cart until later in the year. Lesson learnt, don't skimp on bait!.

Hope to see you again some time, best regards.

Tony

16. snap off!

snap off! Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

howdo, well done shammy on that great bag and your pb.

17. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

yes i enjoyed that bleg very nicely, pan fried, salt and vinegar, just beautifull.

dont get too cocky though big boy, if i had a full rod you would be reading my post......

only joking, well in there wayne, thats the type of fishing that will keep you coming back for more, i'll see you down there next time bud.

18. 09tindac

09tindac Could'nt catch a cold

nice fish! good session

19. robq

robq Rockling

Well done Wayne !! Its a big milestone your 1st shore caught double :yes:

Nice bag of fish to go with it too !!

Rob

20. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

Well done that man...... :yes: :yes: Cracking fish and great pics