1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pollack and Bass in Scotland

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by GJW, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Mick Dunn

Mick Dunn Blenny

Well done Gary.
    I am up at Seahouses in a couple of weeks and am chucking the telescopic rod outfit in the car. Bought some shads and tobys. Am looking for some mackeral or coalies. If i get a pollack i will be very pleased. Them big ones you have are superb. The biggest i have had was on a boat a couple of weeks ago. I was surprised at just how tasty they are to eat.(might just chuck the big rod and reel in if i can catch some mackeral i,ll do what you did).

Mick.

Mick.

2. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

Who is taking the plunge and having a go up there this season ? about 8 weeks from now you could be right in among them

3. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Hiya Alan. I have started a regular 5 weeks on 5 weeks off shift pattern at work and just started my 5 weeks off. Come high summer I hope to take advantage of some of the fantastic stretches of coastline your good self and other kind members have described. It really does look breathtaking fishing up there,

4. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

5. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Garry, you look 10 on here.

6. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

I haven't managed to get up to the Mull this year the first time for 35 years , one problem after another ! for those who have never been I would say read up on the many posts that have been on the Forum over the years , then give it a go , because its a very special place offering superb fishing on a good day -- Its not to late September can still give great fishing

7. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Bloody hell .remember that like it was yesterday, shame my waist line is a bit bigger ha ha ha

8. Bernie

Bernie Blenny

Great report again Gary - really enjoyed reading about your exploits!

9. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

good post as usual we are up next weekend hope we come close to yours