1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poacher’s tackle seized and destroyed by court- Tees Barrage

Discussion in 'North East Fresh Water Fishing' started by bucko, Oct 11, 2011.

1. lochbois

lochbois Guest

Bucko, The countries on its knees . We need employment.
    Why do you think Redcar has got the Pier that none of its towns folk wanted.
    Its MP has told the town they are getting the sea defences to create jobs.
    Its not intrested in a few anglers stood at the end of a pier.
    And dont start trying to accuse me of something when you have not read the facts.
    Shut this thread you have the power. Same as you have the power to bar me simply because you think every thing you say is fact.When it isnt.

I asked the question is the Whitby Weir a Weir or is it a Barrage or dam.Still waiting for an answer.

2. bucko

bucko New Member

I haven't read the facts!
    Pot calling the kettle black there methinks.

Anyway - you've made it clear that you will happily endorse a structure that will hinder the upstream passage of migratory fish just to be argumentative- so lets see if compromising Esk's migratory stocks leads to job creation.

Yes- the thread could be shut. But the 'sex tales' are worth keeping it open for.

3. lochbois

lochbois Guest

Dont you agree that Whitby needs 2 million pounds investment?
    Whitby has a Weir at Ruswarp . Seems the fish have never been slaughtered by seals and cormerants there to cause great concern I asked are you getting a Barrage ?.
    A Barrage would affect the whole envoironment .
    You only have to take a look at the river Tees as an example.
    I was on the seatrout forum when it was announced they were propossng a River Severn Barrage. I started a thread on the Seatroutforum warning the Welsh that it would kill the sea-trout rivers of Wales.
    I wrote to the E/A and the Fisheries minister with my views.I got replies of the ministers and the E/A.
    I got barred of the Seatroutforum by a dictator who was their mediator that didnt like to be told when he got a thread wrong.

My so;

4. Teesdale

Teesdale Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I got barred of the Seatroutforum by a dictator who was their mediator that didnt like to be told when he got a thread wrong.

Is that really why you got barred?

My so;
    [/quote]

5. lochbois

lochbois Guest

Yes. :crazy:

6. woggum

woggum [IMG]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e208/Paulin

i might (or might not have) have poached some of the best steches of the trent and poaching is part of the buzzz weather it be fish foxs deer rabbits bears rats cats or dogs i love it :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

7. bucko

bucko New Member

The thing is Peter- and I am going to put this as politely as possible- You know nothing about that river and if you did you would have seen seals coming 2.5 (ish) miles into freshwater and tearing into shoals of captive sea trout and salmon at Sleights Weir and plenty of cormorants (and I am also hearing of gooseander sightings) working the upper/upper middle reaches.
    Even though you have posted this in the wrong section (Maybe should have been in the thread about the proposed weir)- I will reply to you in a civil mode and say that you haven't seen enough of that river to comment on predation levels.

As for Woggums post- I didn't know people still poached bears in this country and you must have got some cracking bream from the Trent!

8. lochbois

lochbois Guest

I bet my mate Skunk head can get me a few Bear Steaks and a leg of Bear for Xmas.
    The poachers in Roseworth Club said they could get me dad anything,but me dad told them he had a Son who fished within the laws of the land.
    Me new pup keeps getting a Bear off a Female friend, up to now Jenny has five Teddy bears. One Teddy that belongs to me is actually older than me and she loves sleeping with that under her head.
    I apollogise again for useing the wrong thread to talk about me dog but i couldnt miss the Bear link.
    Getting a bit SEXY with the word Bear in the thread :laugh:.

9. peter catchpole

peter catchpole Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

:laugh: :laugh:

10. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

:snore: :snore: :snore:

11. Dav

Dav Rockling

i seen a bird with a couple of younguns on the leven ian that im 99% sure was a gooseanders....lovely looking brid like...

12. Davo

Davo Rockling

I've seen Goosanders on the Leven myself

13. Dav

Dav Rockling

Do you see the buzzards much dave ?
    everytime ive been ive had at least one circling over my head and the meadows , you think your in another world down there . lovely place.

14. Davo

Davo Rockling

Yes mate i do, especially below the farm at the end of the long wood. Sometimes they come down low and get a shock when they see me which is a Testatement to the solitude of the place, i reckon.