1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poacher’s tackle seized and destroyed by court- Tees Barrage

Discussion in 'North East Fresh Water Fishing' started by bucko, Oct 11, 2011.

1. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Great idea mate but unfortunately doesn't last very long :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :embarrass:

2. Davo

Davo Rockling

Same here Foo, thats why i was looking for ideas :laugh:

3. lochbois

lochbois Guest

Remove the Fishing thread like you said and replace it with a Dateing Agency for the members who are looking for sex.
    I always though fishing forums were for male female and younger anglers. What a shame some members soon get bored and have to lower the tone with their sex tales.

4. foo

Soon get bored Peter ?? (Lochbois) I think you well may find the other members may call it an injection of Humour, However, your constant prattle about seals "slaughtering" salmon by the "million" now to be perfectly honest that is getting boring as well as very very very very repetetive

5. foo

Okay so how about this for a compromise. Since the admin are obviously reluctant to lock this topic how's about moving it to NON-FISHING section. It is very obvious, and quite rightly and justifiably so, some Game anglers are very hurt and upset by this topic whilst others find it intriguing. By moving it to another section members would be free to discuss the right and wrongs,(obviously just a saying because poaching cannot justify a right),amongst themselves without upsetting members who find the whole subject distasteful.
    Totally agree with the comments about good catch reports not getting the attention this topic has received as well. I myself went to the trouble of bringing a short video clip home from work which I thought was very interesting and relevant, I went to the trouble of seeking advice and then submitting the video which received hundreds of views but very very few members could be bothered to comment. I know this is digressing and merging 2 subjects but it partly explains why people are perhaps slightly reluctant to report on catches etc when their appears very little feedback when they do.

6. bucko

bucko New Member

I would move it Foo but you boys are just making it too damn sexy!

"Sex Tales".......amazing!!!

7. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

8. lochbois

lochbois Guest

Thanks for the support Skunkhead.
    I wish all these people that send PMs to the mediators would make the same effort and write something positive themselfs.
    Saying that i have learnt that if its not happening on their doorstep they just look for something else to complain about.
    Maybe the forum needs a game section.
    I have talked with course fishermen on the Tees and some of them are not intrested in the Tees haveing a run of migratory fish.
    As for Poaching below the Barrage i have seen the E/A staff makeing an appearance and as this report states another poacher has been caught trying to steal licence players fish.

9. lochbois

lochbois Guest

I am a member of BAAC who has three miles of water at Egglestone.
    I have also been given permission to fish a Beck up in Teesdale which is one of the main Redds on the Tees.
    But since 2002 i would rather fish the Wear in the hope that i can catch a fish.
    My pups only Seven months but i have walked the banks of the Tees since 2002 hundreds of times now.
    I much prefure rivers for my fishing.

My Oxford dictionary tells me Poaching means:Trespass on ( Land ect ), capture ( game,fish) by illicit or unsportsmanslike methods . Thats another reason i suppose.
    I am no Saint by the way ,even though Bucko and his friends seem to think i should be :laugh:.
    With a criminal record for gbh ect,and once been called Barbaric Pete. Cant see me getting called Saint Peter can you. :wink: :happy:.

10. bucko

bucko New Member

Far from it Peter- the way you have behaved on other forums in the past couldn't be further from 'saintly-' while your sudden support for the proposed weir in Whitby harbour reeks of spite and makes your Tees Barrage 'campaign' even more laughable.

And Skunkhead- if fish theft doesn't exist then how did you come about those 'rainbows' you used to sell in 'Rosey Club'?

11. Davo

Davo Rockling

If you fish Egglestone water without permission Peter then you will be prosecuted for poaching, as BAAC dont have water there at all.

12. bulltrout

bulltrout Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

dave bishops have 3 miles dont they or have they let it go

13. Davo

Davo Rockling

No Steve, Bishops have 3 miles at Eggleston which is 8 miles from the Tees at Egglestone. Darlo fly fishers and Barney Castle have the water at Egglestone. Have you seen that stretch Steve? Its cracking water.

14. bulltrout

I see reading error eggleston as apposed to egglestone, was gonna rethink joining bishops again then

15. bulltrout

never fished there waters dave was in darlo brown trout , whats the info on darlo fly fishers mate are you or have you been a member

16. Teesdale

Teesdale Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

They have a web site Steve, good water, they have the junction pool where the Greta joins the Tees.

17. Davo

Davo Rockling

18. bulltrout

cheers lads looks nice water think i will apply for next season . dave do i need to get proposed mate

19. Davo

Davo Rockling

Pm sent Steve.

20. bulltrout

cheers dave much appreciated mate. :happy: