1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Vote For Your Favourite Fishing Pictures From November

Discussion in 'Photography Competitions - Spotty Dog Tackle' started by Baramundi Bob, Dec 7, 2007.

?

Which are your favourite 3 pictures from the 12 below. Remember you have 3 seperate votes

Poll closed Dec 14, 2007.
  1. 2 Anglers From WEC

63.3%
  2. New Daves Kayak Bass

16.7%
  3. Lobbers South Gare North Sea Storm Surge

30.0%
  4. Big Cods Big Cod

26.7%
  5. New Daves Bass 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Acko's Sandsend Cliffs

16.7%
  7. Rob Q's Sunset

16.7%
  8. Humber Cod Daz ??

6.7%
  9. Glenns Whitby Piers

16.7%
  10. Mackys Humber Cod

6.7%
  11. Ramrods Winner

13.3%
  12. LObbers Kell Hole Haul

13.3%
  1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

2. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

i thought the crystal clear image of looobers stormsurge,( or what ever he is called ), captured the essence of danger and adrennalin we all crave in our search for the best prize in sea angling, the humble cod, and the dangers some of us face in our search.

i quite like the wec picture too showing two anglers braving these ellements, in the said search, but thought the picture was a bit BLOCKY ;D ;D ;D

REGARDS

secret lobbers computer user ;)

3. newdave

newdave Guest

seen that comment about the blocky thing before on one of my pictures lobbers, when i checked the original it was sharp so i suspect the same is true with this, something to do with photobucket reducing the resolution maybe ??? I like the top picture & of course i like those of my fish not because they are good photo's, just because i get a buzz every time i see it, When i caught it i paddled over to topecatcher and his mates & wanted to ask them to take a photo at sea, but bottled it. On reflection i am sure they would have stopped fishing and done it. :(

1 vote for daz & cod, think you should calll it "happy as an angler in shit" ;D

4. Baramundi Bob

5. Baramundi Bob

6. Baramundi Bob

Bill's walked it again. You'll get the prize this time mate :)

7. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    thanks to everyone who voted, I'd also like to thank me agent, my family, the dog, the cod and the ray of sunshine which came out just at the right time, oh and the subjects (Martin Haxby and John James) and my poor missis who has to type all these thanx!! (and upload the pictures, and post the pictures and still make tea!!)
    I'm sure the vouchers and tackle will again come in handy for the postman who I'm sure has taken up fishing, and will have used the last set of hooks by now ;D

8. Rubby Dubby

Rubby Dubby Blenny

9. moses

moses New Member

well done billy codling ;) yor gettin a bit of a dab hand with the camera . ;D

10. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

why thank you moses ,fishing still comes first,but when i come across dedicated top anglers such as yourself ,i can't resist a snap or two ;)

11. smokey

smokey Rockling

WTF?? ::) "Top Angler"....You been sniffing too much wood glue again Bill ::) :eek: ;)

12. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D