1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pike Fly Fishing Association Website

Discussion in 'Fresh Water Fishing Website Reviews And Links' started by bucko, Apr 9, 2008.

1. bucko

bucko Guest

A very informative site- check out the head on the 42lb pike on there!
    http://www.pffa.co.uk/index.htm

2. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Very nice site, some beautiful Pike on there. Hopefully I'll have some like that this year :yes: :pray:

3. Davo

Davo Rockling

Thats wetted the appetite for when i eventually get my kayak

4. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Just got my yak yesterday Dave, can't wait to get out for some Pike fishing from it. Hopefully I'll have a trip over to the Lake District in May :cool: I'll be on the coast for some Bass first though :wink:

5. Davo

Davo Rockling

Sam, am not sure when i'm getting my Yak because of an on going elbow problem, but when i do, do you fancy a run over the lakes sometime?

6. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

You don't need to ask me twice Dave! I'll be there in a shot :canadian: Was just speaking Carpyken about fishing the Lakes last night, hope to have a session over there in May.

Might seem daft Dave but some people actually use Minnkota elec prop on the back of yaks, would help if you have an elbow problem for sure (plus great for trolling :wink:)

Once the close season finishes I'll be on the Tees as well if you fancy that?

7. Davo

Davo Rockling

I never thought of putting an electric prop a kayak Sam-cheers. As soon as i move house i'll have the yak, so i'll give you a shout as soon as i can Sam. With regards to the Tees-deffo mate, its one of the places i want to put a some of time into to be honest. I think May would be too early for me to be honest, or i'd be over there like a shot with you and Ken.

Would it be ok to ask your advice when i purchase a Yak? I've been doing some research the last six months, but i eased off a bit when this elbow crap kicked in.

Cheers
    Dave

8. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Dave, you are more than welcome to have a go on the yak if you like? Failing that you can always pop over to have a look at the yak whilst having a cuppa :wink: :yes:

9. Davo

Davo Rockling

Cheers Sam i'll take you up on your offers in the near future. I'd really appreciate it, thanks a lot.

Dave

10. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

No prob Dave, just drop me a pm when you are thinking of popping over :yes:

11. Davo

Davo Rockling

Did you buy the standard Ocean Prowler or the Big Game version Sam?

12. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

I bought the Prowler 13 (angling version) Dave, couldn't fit anything bigger in my garage anyway :embarrass: