1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pike fishing

Discussion in 'Fresh Water Fishing Website Reviews And Links' started by willybendit, Jan 31, 2010.

1. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi All seeing as the sea fishing is pants im thinking of doing some pike fishing my local river is the ouse in york and it throws up the odd 20lbs fish most winters so if any of you lads fancy a day out im up for it tightlines Alain

2. squidward

squidward Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

ma and lawsy are after a days piking sort summat out maybe

3. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi smithy ok what do you fancy pond or river the pond fishing can be real slow where as the river can a bit better at times if you keep moving i will keep my eye out for the river conditions its full of suspended sand and muck at the moment and about 4ft of flood water see what the weekend brings how far away from york are you tightlines Alain

4. squidward

squidward Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

im in whitby. rather go on river because i have fished on the don and had 1 19lb 6oz and dont like pond fishing for them because of the fact that it can be slow.

5. Fishy Rich

Fishy Rich Guest

ayup fellas id be up for a bit of piking, aint been for ages, i aint got much gear mind but like wobbling dead baits and plugging for em. didnt think there was much fresh water fishing round here, im starting fly fishing again this year too so looking for a couple of stocked waters local too.