1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pealers and advice

Discussion in 'Please Read' started by GARP, Dec 1, 2011.

1. GARP

GARP Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hi All

First post so bear with me.

Only been shore fishing for a year or so but been a keen game angler North of border and in the NE for nearly 40 years. Took up sea angling cos my youngest showed an interest, he's now turned into a fair weather fisher and like most lads his age if it aint got a short skirt or a frothy head he aint interested. This leaves me high and dry cos I've definately caught the bug.

As well as needing someone to go fishin with I'm looking for a source of frozen pealer crab. Planned to get out over the summer but work etc. got in the way. Can tell by your posts it's hard come by but does anyone sell any decent stuff? I've seen BB's post on CART which I may try.

Lastly going to try and upload the only decent pretty picture of a fish I've got.

Cheers for the site it's the best source of info I've found by a mile and very entertaining to boot

[​IMG]

2. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

thats a beutiful brown mate.

yeh peeler is hard to get a hold of, cart how ever can be just as good on its day is a lot easier and cheaper. im sure some one will be able to sort you out,

and welcome to the site