1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PB Perch

Discussion in 'North East Fresh Water Fishing' started by mattylamb, Jul 8, 2008.

1. bucko

bucko Guest

"Honest officer, I'm just buffing my size 2 in the hope it attract a wily old trout"

2. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

How do you think I feel, I'm taking him lure fishing for Pike tomorrow. No doubt I'll find him in the bushes playing with 8" of wood :scare: :canadian:

3. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

4. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyqEPgRc6IE

5. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

WTF?? they will let owt on kids tv :whistle:

6. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

8" lol i'm honoured thanks :cheesy:
    those clips are funny as hell lol did you never watch rainbow??

7. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

:laugh: :laugh: I don't recall Rainbow being so, well, entertaining :whistle: :laugh: :laugh:

8. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

No i never watched it phil, and judging by that clip, Im rather thankful :evil:

9. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

its strange that you never watched it gadget , you seem to have "bungle" as your avatar! :laugh: :laugh:

10. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

Yeah lol, its been hard times for him since rainbow. Hes reduced to dancing on the street :laugh:

11. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

lol, I bet he still gets to play with his twanger tho' !!!

12. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

Of course :laugh:

also is it me , or had a topic involving a personal best perch turned into a conversation about bungles twanger :laugh:

13. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

:laugh: Aye, it has slipped off topic ever so slightly :whistle:

14. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

put phil, ken and sam in the same thread and thats what happens unfortunately!

15. Davo

Davo Rockling

I am too Dan. I'm stating to wonder about this Lakes trip.

Bytheway lads , is the trip kayak fishing only?

16. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

Hi Dave, no not at all, everyone is welcome. I'm thinking of doing a day piking on the yak and a day perch/roach/piking from the bank

17. Davo

Davo Rockling

Cheers Matty, i just hope i can make it, as things are busy at this end, at the mo.

18. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

beggin ya pardon lol its sam thats the bad influence not me an ken lol postin pics of men with funny shaped things in their hands :surprise:
    anyone got any ideas for when/where to go then? i gotta taste for it now :cheesy:
    by the way dave keep forgetting to post your cd will try do it on monday for ya.
    cheers
    phil

19. Davo

Davo Rockling

Cheers Phil, much appreciated
    Dave