1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PB Perch

Discussion in 'North East Fresh Water Fishing' started by mattylamb, Jul 8, 2008.

1. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

Went over to Grasmere yesterday hoping to get some Pike on lures but despite my best efforts I didnt get any, in fact I only had one pull - had the fish on for a few seconds then off it came.

Also did some float fishing with maggots and managed to get a nice healthy bag of perch and a few roach, biggest perch was 1lb 12oz - not a monster but a PB for me and I was well chuffed with it.

[​IMG]

2. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Nice one Matty, well pleased for you :yes: That is a nice Perch, they really are beautiful fish. Me thinks I need to go Perch fishing soon!

3. Davo

Davo Rockling

Matty thats a cracking fish, and well done.

Its strange that when you catch a Perch over the lb mark, it becomes a prized catch to look at compared to most other fish of that weight, possibly with the exception of Brownies. Thats well worth the trip mate, and like i say, well done and here's to many more.

Dave

4. Davo

Davo Rockling

I know what you mean Sam. The moment you see a good sized Perch, it makes you want to get out there after them, doesnt it?

5. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

Well done mate, nice perch

6. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

cracking perch well done

7. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

lovely fish there matty well done!!!
    come on sam when you gonna take me??????? :crazy:

8. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

I'll take you over there sometime Phil, and I SUPPOSE Sam can come if I can find room in the car :tease:

9. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Oh thanks! :tease: See, you aren't as bad as what everyone makes out :cheesy:

10. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

43 minutes, you are getting slow mate :canadian: :canadian: :canadian:

11. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

LOL! Sorry, I'll make more of an effort to take the p#ss out of you (on time!) :hurt: :cheesy:

12. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

good lad, normal service is resumed. I was getting worried about you for a minute

13. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

sorry no room for you 'sweetcheekssambo' looks like matty's the daddy round here, he can teach me all i need to know lol :tease:

14. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

15. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

lol :laugh:

What the hell is this 'sweetcheekssambo' bit? Didn't know you were 'fruity', mind you I should of guessed when you turned up to go fishing looking like this:

[​IMG]

:vomit: :kiss:

I think I'm more scared by what he might have in his hands :scare: :butt:

16. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

thats me auld white 'chug bug' :kiss:
    good to see you kept that in your personal collection....oh and who's alex!!!!!!!!!!??????? :angry: lol

17. bucko

bucko Guest

Thats a cracking fish mate.

You lads are doing well this year.

18. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Nice fish Matty but hey thought you and Sam were joined at the hip - you had a fall out :cheesy: . Just dieing to get back up to the lakes for a fishing spell, we should all do it sometime, have a forum fishin or something :happy:

19. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

yes sounds good ken :yes: hope its not by kayak tho :sad: altho i reckon i'd still whup all yo'ass' from the shore :embarrass: lol defo sounds like a plan :cheesy:

20. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Excellent idea Shirley :yes: I'm well up for that. I'll provide prizes for heaviest and smallest fish :cheesy: