1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parton hole 61/2 lber......1992

Discussion in 'Snaps From Dav' started by Dav, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Dav

Dav Rockling

Sunday morning 1992..... :cheesy:
    [​IMG]

2. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

great fish dav

tightlines

3. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Is that you Davenator :baby: let us know when you catch your 2nd one :whistle: :cheesy:

4. Dav

Dav Rockling

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:.....Yeah thats the superstar in the making Ramrod . Funnily enoiugh i rememeber that day very well , me and me dad had been fishing on the sat night at skinny i think , we had quite a few lugworm left over so the following morning we headed over to parton beach , Sea still big , I cast out against the headwind with me red multiplier , cant think of the name of it , must of got all of 20yds when bang , Landed that monster , You shudda seen the look on the hangers faces . hahaha The davenator was born ....It was me biggest fish from the beach . Altho if i did manage to land the monster i had on at skinny a couploe of years before i would still not have beaten it as it was a big big fish which we couldnt land and the fker snapped me line ....
    Skunkhead when we used to go to scotland fishing we used to take our grandad and when he used to go to bed i used to get his pipe out and toke it up hahahaha .....obviosuly no drugs in it just pure st burnods... :whistle: