1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OVER 150 CODLINGS TODAY SEA- OTTER 2

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Nov 24, 2012.

Tags:
  1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

The lads onboard sea-otter 2 has a belter yesterday on the shads they had over 150 cod between excellent fishing for late november and a big plus was just short steaming time the wrecks on 5 and 6 mile are still fishing there nutts off .

Its all down to the very clear water inshore wrecks normally in late november the shad fishing can go off on the inshore wrecks as the clarity goes but not this year its still very clear lets hope it continues some big fish about just need the weather.

2. Antony

Antony New Member

Nice one Paul.Hope the fishing continues all through winter mate.

3. Captainahab

Captainahab New Member

Paul, how about getting a second camera, so that way you would always have one on board?. Unless you took them both home!.

4. Mop The Hoople 2

Mop The Hoople 2 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

left bleeding camera at home

Methinks you should "arise Sir Harry mk 2"

looks good for after this blow up/fresh water.

5. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

When i got onboard tony i realized i had left my camera i said to the lads i have left my camera at home you are in for belter as it was one of the lads was taking snaps so hopefull they will post some shots up nice to see the shads fishing so well so close inshore in late november .

6. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: it,s a bugger ain,t it Paul
    As Captain Ahab say,s maybe keep a cheap point and shoot on board ,and spare batteries of course, :embarrass:

7. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

I keep meaning to to get an iphone harry it would act as a second camera but its the damp enviroment that keeps pitting me off touch screen with wet fingers are no no but i think its time to take the plunge.

paul.

8. wilky

wilky Blenny

It is a very rare mobile indeed that does not have a camera function.

9. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

The iphones take great pictures my phone is bullet proof phone but doesnt take quality pictures you need a very robust phone for going to sea but you cant have everything.

paul.

10. wardish89

wardish89 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

try the sony erricson satio cheap hard wearing and a 12.1 mp camera cant fall of

11. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

The lads had something of similar day to this back in the summer .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4V1ahQ5J-k

paul.

12. frank avey

frank avey Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

nokia n8 .16 gb storage built in and you can stick a memory card in to put memory up to 48gb.
    thats enough to film in hd which the phone does for an age or take 12.1 mp photos which it also does .
    i have the phone and would not swap it.

frank.

13. woody

woody New Member

hi paul i had a n8 u need a bloody degree to learn how to use it !!! get an i phone and get a otter box cover for it tough as hell , then all yr emails and everythings in one place

14. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

I keep saying i am going to get an iphone woody its just the damp enviroment mate damp fingers touch screen dont mix i have another new labtop to go onboard with a dongle the last one the sea air eventually did it in in the end .

paul.

15. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Personally I wouldnt ever bother with a mobile phone for photographs. The pics are pretty crap in all but perfect light. Regardless of how many megapixels apple or samsung claim to have in their phone cameras they still cant fit in a big enough sensor to take decent shots. I hate to see mobile phone pics as I just end up thinking, what a waste of a great picture opportunity.

16. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

You cant beat a good camera glen if i am lucky victoria will buy a nice new for christmas .

paul.