1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Our 4000 mile roadtrip to Skjervoy, Norway! Trip report.

Discussion in 'All Time Best Topics' started by mr lee, Apr 27, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Mick Dunn

Mick Dunn Blenny

Really enjoyed the read and photographs. Wondered what it would be like to drive and looks real hard work.
    Well done lads on your adventure.
    Best wishes Mick.
    ps We went to Hasvag Fritid in March 2012 and hired a Nissan X-Trail. Our driver is a class one traffic cop trained in driving and he had a couple of near misses on our journeys which at most were only a couple of hours.

2. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

Awesome lads, what a great read. So happy for you getting those biggies after all the hassle and effort of sorting it out, and of course the long drive there! Nice one

3. woody

woody New Member

really good read guys , best report on the forum will have to go further north my self one day !!!

4. mr lee

mr lee Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Cheers guys. If anybody had ever thought about going then do it. The place is truly fantastic. I'd even be tempted to drive again even though it's a fair distance just for the scenery and people you meet.

5. andy1

andy1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hi Mr Lee.
    Well boys i am 40 in a few weeks andwas curious as i've never ever gone sea fishing and this ste popped up and when i looked at your pics i was mezmorised by the scenery alone, can i ask if you could either send me an email with how you went about your organising of this trip. I was just thinking of going out to sea either from Whitby or Brid but the scenery alone makes me want to Holiday there and have a chartered fishing trip or 2 would love to hear from you, also the owner of this site excellent job.

6. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

What a fantastic report top marks to all of you :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

7. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

8. DiscoMick

DiscoMick Eat Fishing, Sleep Fishing, Drink BEER

That's got to be in the top "one" report..stunning lad's no other word's for it...what a place...what the hell are we doing wrong in this country??.....mick. :'(

9. BenYocos

BenYocos Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

it is awesome place indeed. I Have been there once and I would love to visit again with my friends...