1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opportunity To Be On TV - National Geographic.

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Oct 2, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Following on from last weeks exposure in the national press and national radio. We have been offered an opportunity for 1 person to go on TV with National Geographic.

I have spoken to Jellyworm, and he says neither him or Rob are interested in this opportunity. The lady who has been in tough is very keen for this to go ahead, indeed shes phoned me 3 or 4 times since late last week.

I have agreed to put her offer on the site along with her contact details. If your interested please feel free to get in touch with her. All I ask is that anyone wanting to do this should be willing to get some publicity for the site.

Here is the offer outlined in an email, followed by the appropriate contact details. Please remember that they are wanting to do the story on extreme fishing. They are keen on the Bempton decent story. Had they have been willing to do a story around Whitby I may have gone for it myself.

If any of you go for it, please keep us informed.

2. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

So its basicaly come dine with me but fishing lol sounds like it could be fun

3. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

Sounds class why aren't you up for it glenn

4. Baramundi Bob

Because they want someone to go down Bird Ash, and that is for the clinically insane. Yes I spent time in the mad house before but I aint going there again.

5. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

Ha yeah it's a bit mental isn't it that climbs not for me either won't they go to hawscar with you

6. Baramundi Bob

hawsker would be a better option. or even boulby. they are keen on Belmont though after seeing the pica

Sent from my U8815 using Tapatalk 2

7. Dav

Dav Rockling

You defo gotta be mad to go down there ....im all for pushing the boat out like but that scares me . its bad enough looking up at whitestones from the bottom , but bummo is more like nevis when your stand under it ... :cheesy: :cheesy:
    i shudder everytime i see that pic cps posted a few years ago ....i think it was him

8. Davie l

Davie l Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Does anyone have pics of this bird ash mark? Ive very acquaint with NE Scotland but not so much NE England....

Regards

Davie

9. Baramundi Bob

http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=28057.0

[​IMG]

10. Fishy Rich

Fishy Rich Guest

man up Glenn :surprise:

11. Baramundi Bob

I think we found our man.

12. gleadall474

gleadall474 i want to live by the sea

I'd rather give up fishing than climb down there. :vomit: :scared: :cry: :wounded: :hurt:

13. Davie l

Davie l Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

If there was someone willing me show me the 'ROPES' id go down it in a flash!!

Dont need any help what so ever with the fishing by just someone thats done the climb before to tell me how its done would be good enough for me :)

And yes id happily wear a Whitby Sea Anglers t-shirt too!

Davie

14. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

I wish I was a younger I would jump at the chance , I would take them down Boulby even Whitestones but that would be it

15. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

Wat is the point in fucking about with that ladder wouldn't it be easier to just abseil down the cliff face

16. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Yes I agree Ben but getting back up would be hard

17. peter catchpole

peter catchpole Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

hows about sending mard ass robson green down the ladder ,he likes extreme fishing dont he :whistle: :laugh:

18. clifftoprunner1

clifftoprunner1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

sounds good would be good for one of those who put the ladder there to do it the ladder is a bad get down i,ve done it mant times but just think of those who put it there they are the nutters lol

19. mww

mww Rockling

....& one was in his 60s at the time!!

20. Baramundi Bob

I would have done it myself had it o been in the Whitby area. I would have done Hawsker, Boulby or Goldsborough. However the interest seems to be in the Bempton marks and thats not for me. I have put 1 person in touch with the TV people and Im sure he is the right man for the job. Local well known angler with many match wins in the area so he knows his stuff.