1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One of our own could use a little help!

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by andym, Apr 26, 2014.

1. andym

andym Rockling

Unfortunately one of our members and friend of mine was involved in a nasty accident last Sunday a group of fellow Kayak anglers have set up a paypal account to aid the family in their time of need so please if possible no matter how small a donation would be gratefully received

Paypal Donations too: mikepeelfund@yahoo.co.uk

http://www.wigantoday.net/news/local/dad-critical-after-human-fireball-terror-1-6577776

Many thanks Andy

Attached Files:

2. GJW

GJW Rockling

Really was shocked when I read about this Andy, What a terrible accident and for it to happen in front of his young son.. I hope he pulls through. Very sad news.

3. GJW

GJW Rockling

Maybe we can all just give £1 many people equal many pounds... It could be one of us needing help.

4. andym

andym Rockling

absolutely any help is better than nothing cant imagine what the family is going through at the minute

5. GJW

GJW Rockling

Yea some people think I cant give much, so wont bother but a little by many goes along way.. I know i am a bit green Andy, but how do I give with Paypal, when I clicked on the link it just directs me to my outlook email account..? I haven't got much with me unemployed at the moment, but I will give something..

Cheers.

6. andym

andym Rockling

Hi Gary the best way we could come up with for ease and transparency was to set up a paypal account email so all donations would have to come from another paypal account to the email mikepeelfund@yahoo.co.uk if that makes sense

7. andym

andym Rockling

http://www.wikihow.com/Send-Money-via-PayPal

8. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Thanks for putting this up Andy, a few of us have been working behind the scenes to try and raise some cash for Mike and his family. We can only imagine what they are going through. So far we have raised £950 but if you can just add £1 to this we would all be so grateful. Mikes partner Jamie is staying strong and has been in communication with us, she sent me this earlier tonight...

Thank you all so much, Mike is still the same but he's going into theatre Wednesday to have skin grafts. He's is still on a life support, in a coma and now has problems with his heart & pneumonia but he's a fighter and I'm sure we will get through this with every ones support, thank you so much, it means a lot, I cannot thank you all enough.

Its totally heart breaking, burns are just the worst, if you can help please do...

Ken

9. andym

andym Rockling

Just an update Mike seems to be making small steps in the right direction. thanks to the TWO! Members who have replied to the thread