1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One for the fellow shark anglers!!

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by 1LASTCAST, Nov 5, 2011.

1. 1LASTCAST

1LASTCAST Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

2. tatch1

tatch1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Billion to one odds would have been ok having a quid on it :laugh:

3. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

i think its a load of carp how the hell can a circle hook get the right angle to hook another circle hook you might get a (J) hook. hook a circle but not circle to circle think someone is wishing its April ive seen that rex hunt guy use two hooks mounted like that using pilchard as bait he was using (J) hooks if it was me who had caught a fish. never a shark like that the first thing id of done was to buy a lottery ticket not go to the local paper

4. 1LASTCAST

1LASTCAST Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Haha Al,wheres your sence of adventurei think you are spot on!!,i did actually think the same but there may be a slim chance if the shark has already gone for the bait ,hook pulled and the smaller circle slipped in,i dont know really,still open minded

5. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Gary where have you been prison :laugh: ive a great sence of adventure not into bullshine and never have been got the dates for the next skate trip Ill pm them over can you get a pass out selling skate & shark wind-on`s & traces left right and center ill have a 165 if it kills me when we off out uptiding yours or mine speak soon Alain