1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One For The Bass Anglers

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Ok lads,

Graham Hill has kindly offered to do a question and answer article for us in the bass fishing section of the main site. What I need is for people to submit their questions to me via the pm system. Once I have enough Ill send them to Graham who will give his answers and send them back for me to put the Article together.

So lets have some question, a diversity would be nice with some light hearted ones mixed in with the serious.

2. Baramundi Bob

Also he said to mention there are special rates for forum members. So what better time to get stocked up on those Megabass Zonks you all love so much.

3. Doc

Doc New Member

Hi Glenn,

can you ask him what's it like on the other side? and is he proud of Damon also winning the world Championship.

By the way, thats one hell of an internet connection you've got there!!!!!!!

4. Baramundi Bob

Hi Nigel, can you elaborate a little please ?

5. Baramundi Bob

can we have some more questions from the bass lads please. Got a few in now but would appreciate more please.

6. Baramundi Bob

Some great questions there lads. Anyone else before I send them tomorrow ?

7. Doc

Doc New Member

Poor quality, tongue in cheek reference to the late, great Graham Hill (Formula 1 racing driver), I'll get my coat!!!!!

8. Baramundi Bob

Where is your coat Nigel, Ill get it for you mate.

9. ijakk

ijakk Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Zonk and a k2 ordered Friday afternoon delivered Monday, can't knock that for service.

10. jimlad

jimlad Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I expect some monster bass from your expedition now.... :whistle:

11. GRAHAM HILL

GRAHAM HILL New Member

Ijakk,,

dident realise you were off the forum, i will be giving lads off the forum a discount for lure purchases,why!! you doubters shout ,,why not when i have had a great deal of buisness from lads in Yorkshire and been a yorkshireman myself ,,bring it on,, in a area that is in its infancy with modern lure fishing taking absolutly nothing away from a area that i know produces the majority of the best shore bait anglers in the UK,,,,
    so soon enough i will have a few questions answered for glen and the other lads,,,

Graham

12. ijakk

Hey Graham your prices are the best I've seen and considering the speed you got them to me, I don't mind paying full price. Having Said that, I will be ordering a tacklehouse feed shallow from you on Friday wink wink. Off to Wales next week so hopefully they will bring on a few bass, can't wait.

Cheers

Rich

13. ijakk

Hey James, monster bass in my dreams mate, seriously though I can't wait to get away.