1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nottingham Trent Peregrines

Discussion in 'Non Fishing Chat' started by rizla, Mar 16, 2014.

1. rizla

rizla Blenny

their first egg of the year was laid today,lets hope they have better weather than last year. http://www.ntu.ac.uk/ecoweb/biodiversity/falcons/

2. MaileDetty

MaileDetty Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a kanekalon fiber wigs and it is perfect.

3. rizla

rizla Blenny

the first egg laid,there are four, should be due to hatch today.i hope the weather stays mild and that it stays dry.

4. jason131972

jason131972 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

great webcam thanks 8)

5. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

love this page , it,s great i han,t managed to photograph one in the wild yet , still hoping.

6. rizla

rizla Blenny

the four chicks were ringed this morning. they look a little tired/stressed by the experience. they get over it quickly though.

7. barrymac

barrymac Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

thanx for this great site, just been watching the mother bird feeding the young , awesome

8. rizla

rizla Blenny

the chicks are quite dark now having lost most of their down. the last hatched, 4 days after the first has still some left.there are 3 females and a male[not 100% sure,but it's smaller and at ringing three females were identified,but the last born they couldn't be sure but thought probably male]. the parents have started bring food back and dropping it into the nest box to practice feeding themselves,but are still being fed at the mouth. they've all been doing wing exercises ,but it must be a couple of weeks before their first flight.

9. rizla

rizla Blenny

they're almost ready to go. the parent birds have been giving the young "parcels "so that they can learn to feed themselves and the young have been getting their confidence by flying on the "runway" on the edge of the building. the next lesson for them is hunting.when they leave they are away for days,but call back occasionally.