1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NOT SEA FISHING BUT....

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by go go gadget, Sep 25, 2007.

Tags:
  1. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

Bored sat at home, i Thought i would have an hour float fishing this afternoon down skinningrove beck. so i dug myself some worms and grabbed my beck rod.
    I found a promising pool and was getting bites instantly.[​IMG]

they proved hard to hook up and after a frustrating half hour i managed to hook my self a small brownie ;D Which was quickly unhooked and put back.[​IMG]
    Another ten minuites and i hooked a slightly bigger one which was put back aswell[​IMG]
    They arent big but i just love the peacefullness and catching fin perfect fish like this within a 5 minuite walk from my house. The highlight of the day, however was a pair of kingfishers, the first ones i have ever seen ;D

2. baza

baza New Member

they look like the little fellas i used to tickle as a kid. has anyone else ever tickled trout? ive never done it for 20 odd years. i used to fill a bucket with them at hamsterley. sounds like a tranquil day go go

3. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

ive tickled the bigger sea trout before without much sucess ::)