1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Norway Boat Fishing - Cod And Halibut - Filey boys in Skjervoy

Discussion in 'All Time Best Topics' started by quint, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Dav

Dav Rockling

Re: Filey boys in Skjervoy, Norway

Great stuff iain . glad the weather gods playedball . some cracking fish there . fish of 10 lifetimes. well done lads... :yes:

2. robq

robq Rockling

Great Pics and report Iain :cool:

Out of all the fishing destinations in the world that would be my number one !! Going to have to get my finger out soon :yes:

I will bet you lads are going to struggle with motivation to get out scratching for a few mops now :surprise:

3. lucy may

lucy may Blenny

Aye great report lads the fishing that dreams are made of!! not long now Scott I can nearly taste the £12 a pint lager!!

dave

4. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Great report an pics well done to all :cool:

5. N.INGLIS 28.8

N.INGLIS 28.8 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Looks like a great place,would love to go one day.Great pics and report you will have some great memories with great friends.Makes my 28lb er look small.

6. Taz

Taz "Ah well . . . . soon be dead!"

Fantastic pics Quint, well done lads. Hopefully be there for the 5th year on the bounce in Sept, can't wait.

The scenery & wildlife really is brilliant. Bet you'd know about it if you hooked one of those 100lb 'buts on your yak! :surprise: :surprise: :surprise:

7. northeast1

northeast1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Great report and we are hoping for some nice weather like that on monday when we fly out, 6 days to go only seems like 5mins when we booked it back in November.

I have sent you a pm regarding the trip

8. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

bump