1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

North Hawsker yesterday few fish

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by mike33, Oct 29, 2012.

Tags:
  1. mike33

mike33 New Member

Had a few hours down Hawsker Sun fishing the flood looked spot on dying sea lovely swell quite big at times.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Had a few chucks on directly below the rope while waiting for Damo to turn up, Mark was already down there
    he'd already had three or four casts without sucsess but there was plenty of time yet.

Damo arrived shortley afterwards and we headed for middleway which looked even better for a fish, took us
    ten mins of boulder hopping......well it was four casts and three fish all around 1 1/2 to 2lb and then as the tide
    rose the bites were still there but very hard to hook up with em resulting in lost fish.....this continued for a while
    and we decided to head back for an hour to high tide at ironsprings.

[​IMG]

On returning to Ironsprings Mark had managed a couple of fish and a couple of better fish had been pulled out
    by some lads from Filey up to 8lb.

but no further fish.....but a enjoyable days fishing

Mike

2. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

One of my favourite spots mike looked nice loads of worms when those mops are about.

paul.

3. mike33

mike33 New Member

Yeah one of my favourite spots too Paul

Mike

4. Mark Gelder

Mark Gelder Rockling

Great report Mike... It was well disappointing bud...like the look of middleway btw

5. mike33

mike33 New Member

Yeah mate it was nice in there I think we all should have had a few more fish really those bites were very finiky.

Mike