1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

North Eastern Sea Fisheries Committee - Worth The Cash ??

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Apr 24, 2009.

Tags:
?

Are the nesfc worth your taxes ??

1. NESFC do a great job. Our fish stocks have never been so healthy. They sort out those commercial rul

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  2. They are a complete waste of tax payers money. Sink the north eastern guardian and use it as an arti

20 vote(s)
    87.0%
  1. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

I agree with allot of comments on this however thy do keep an eye on forion boats coming over here well thy are suppose to. But pestering small boats seems a waste of money to me. Do thy patrol on a night after dark as iv sen allot of trawlers close in trawling over the years. I agree that thy have spent to much on new boat there was plenty of life left in the old one. Hope thy don't read this thy might come looking for me :whistle: :whistle: :whatever: :whatever: :laugh: :laugh: mind thy wont find out as i throw small sizeable fish back anyway like to do my bit. Chris