1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Of Daves Big Bass Reaches The States

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Nov 12, 2007.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

http://www.kayakfishingmagazine.net/KFMNov2007/NOV2007.htm

On the right hand side of the page in the news from the web section.

:)

2. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

What a poser :D

3. newdave

newdave Guest

Cant get on as its exceeded its bandwidth or something :mad:, the good old boys from Louisiana must be checking it out. don't worry quint i always give you a plug in the credits ;D ;D ;D

Just noticed that mike Ladle has put this bit in his Diary, you will notice that quint has got most of the publicitie due to be more photogenic
    reckon its because of the quality of the photos myself. :mad:
    http://www.mikeladle.com/tackle/tackle179.html

4. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Beat me to it Dave. I was just going to mention the Mike Ladle Article :). Every day I check to see who has been reading the site and how they got here. Today there were several hits from Mike Ladle's site which lead directly back to this article. A very interesting read and thanks for putting the link in there Dave :) :). Also getting a few hits from the American Yakker's site too ;)

5. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Well done Dave, 30yrs away and returned with instant fame 8) I think we should all have a makeover before the next Bass session/photo shoot ;D I read Mike Ladle diary,s after been put onto it by baza and find it very interesting.

6. newdave

newdave Guest

It will take more than makeup, Ray, good job the fish are pretty ::)

7. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

No good Jellyworm having a makeover, his mascara will run ;D hope he dos,nt read that ::) If you do Jellyworm remember our little secret ;) ;D