1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Whitby Charter Boat

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Pugwash, Jan 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Pugwash

Pugwash Blenny

Just seen Pete Rose's brand new 12 mtr Pro Charter, Sea Urchin 3. Looks a very nice bit of kit & I wish him well & every success with his new craft which enhances the already great Whitby Charter boats we all enjoy. Lets hope for a good year.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  2. brian carragher

brian carragher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Nice boats those Procharters, is it the new built one from Hartlepool, big white hull and white wheelhouse, looks like he's going for it this year and should do well with it

3. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

I would like to wish Pete all the best with his new boat a very nice peice of kit .

Paul

4. Mick Gibson

Mick Gibson Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Just seen the boat in action on YouTube , all the very best Pete.

5. Donni boy rich.

Donni boy rich. Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

All the best Pete all good things come to those who wait you deserve it your a great skipper ! Good look for 2016 can't wait to get on it , a you sure that's not a speed boat lol nice piece a kit plenty a good days ahead !

6. david blake

david blake Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

they can be as fast as you like but not many skippers open them up due to the price of fuel, I think the best thing about having the speed is it can get you back in fast if the weather turns bad , All the best Pete

Last edited: Jan 13, 2016