1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to the market - Kimera bait pump

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing WebSite Reviews And Links' started by Rushy, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Rushy

Rushy Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

For all you bait pumpers, this is a new product which should set the market standard for years to come.
    The Kimera mk1 bait pump is the first fully stainless steel bait pump on the market.
    Best of all, the suppliers will build it to a custom size to suit you, and it comes with a silicon washer as standard.

I'm seriously thinking of getting one, as I'm 6'3" and the popular model, even though it's the longest currently on the market, kills my back!

For an exclusive look CLICK HERE

2. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

looks very good I might invest in one

3. bigbob1

bigbob1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

the wheel reinvented ?

4. Labyrinthfish

Labyrinthfish Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

What are the advantages compared to the other bait pumps on the market ?

5. kimera

kimera Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hi Guys,

I googled kimera bait pump as these are my pumps.

To answer both questions

Even the wheel has improved since the bronze age, granted it still turns but since first been invented its now been perfected.

I believe the Kimera is far better than any other pump, alvey, tkr etc etc. For a start it is (by your choice) 100% stainless steel, this includes the pull rod, the boss and the pump itself. These are made to last a lifetime.

I ship them with a silicone washer that will likely last as long as the pump as these are industrial grade extruded silicone.

I put my heart into making these, machined parts, welding and polishing them to perfection.

These are built in the UK, have excellent after care available and a full spare parts list on the lugwormbaitpump.com site. Not only that but the pump is made to suit you and has 3 years warranty against manufacturing problems.

I work hard getting these right, and it isn't a big company making them,,, it's just me.

All the best

Lee

6. frank avey

frank avey Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

looks the biz,
    i use alvey slim ,x long and could do with one a bit longer.
    price is spot on too ,cheaper than the alvey but the washer wont make a difference to me ,i've been using silicon ones which i make for years ,can suck rabbits out of the ground with it all in all looks the part and sure it will sell .
    frank.

7. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

I've got one of these pumps. I'm well impressed with it. got it made to size and its made life so much easier. a really well made pump :yes:

8. kimera

Glad you like your pump mate.

I'm releasing the Kimera pro this week, 22mm bore for the guys that prefer the smaller diameter pumps

Thanks again for your custom mate, really appreciated

9. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Kimera will these pumps pump up our lasses funsacks Up her breasts look like wells fargo saddle bags at full pelt :laugh: :laugh: and thats looking at her walking along might have to send her down to yours for a refit if the pumps dont work can you fill the breasts with silicone i do miss a juggle Frank if your pump can suck rabbits out there hole why havent you been selling rabbits tightlines Alain

10. kimera

Alain it will do all of the above and more, send over to mine, i'll sort her out :blindfold:

11. jacket250

jacket250 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

looks very good....thanks for sharing.........