1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new to sea fishing

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by kevjones36, Feb 17, 2007.

1. kevjones36

kevjones36 New Member

Hi All, Any help please, At the age of 43, i am suddenly interested in going sea fishing with a couple of mates, also novices. Can anyone recommend a charter boat whitby, so we can try it out, just for 3 hours for the moment, to see what its like. Probably wanting to go a weekend, mid to late march. Might be a strange question ;D, but is there a toilet on board these boats, thanks kevin

2. Dav

Dav Rockling

i,m affraid its a case over lobbing it over the side mate, well on the boats ive been on thats what we had to do ,

3. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Quite often they have a bucket to p in.

Have a look at this page for boats

http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/boats.php

Might be able to get 3 hours with John Whitton on never can tell A or Mal Pitman on Sea spray.

4. cod master

cod master New Member

if your intrested in sea fishing you should get a cheap rod and go for mackrel in the summer

5. Paul grover

Paul grover Guest

Ive been fishing on a boat called The Mac Theres a toilet on board there and Its a comfortable boat for beginners I use that boat if Im taking newbies out.
    The skipper is called Brian Smith his number is 01947 810509.
    His rates are very reasonable too.

6. Paul Grover

Paul Grover Guest

I just looked on the Whitby Charter Boat page I see the phone number for Bri Smith hasnt been updated. You told me you would change it Glenn I gave the fella with that number my word Id get it changed So please could you do it when you get time mate?
    Cheers Paul