1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New p.b for langy

Discussion in 'Langys Pictures' started by langy, Oct 12, 2008.

1. langy

langy Rockling

Well (camwfiley) phoned me up this morning and said do you want to go for a chuck on the brigg so we headed off on the brigg and started on (iron ab) fished it for 3 hours.A bad start for me as i kept loosing gear but then got sorted nothing on there except tiny billet bites that you couldn't strike into... So we decided we would move onto another mark we got bites straight away what looked like wrasse bites, so i thought i would chuck to the left this time and had a little rattle so i left it to bite again and got another little rattle so i picked up my rod and waited for it to bite again and i struck into what i thought was a wrasse then it got half way in and i said to (camwfiley) this is a good fish this kid, so it got to the bottom of the cliff and i first thought it was a codling as it was just coming out of the water, then i saw it was a pollock i tried getting it up the cliff and i had no chance so (camwfiley) offered to go down and get it and i said ok then he got to the bottom and shouted up this is a gooden (langy) so he got back upto the cliff and we weighed it and it was 7 pounds and a half my new P.B as my other was 6lb.20z codling.It was dead or i would of gone back down and put it in the water to fight another day but sadly :sad: it has gone to my grandad for tea.Nothing rest of the day but a very nice day indeed....cheers watto

tight lines.......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

cracking fish Langy, well done mate :happy:

3. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

nice fish langy well done

4. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Well done Langy on your PB, and for writing such a good report :cool:

5. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

good fish langy.

6. Dannyhill

Dannyhill New Member

nice one lad! bout same size as my one today :wink:

7. smokey

smokey Rockling

Well done Langy,that's a stonking fish for the Brigg,keep it up :wink: :happy: tight lines

8. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Nice one Langy, well done mate :wink: :wink: :happy:

9. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Superb result lANGY , Following in the family footsteps , that pic very similar to you know who :wink: :happy:

Well done again.

10. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

welldone lad thats a nice fish not many get a polly like that from the shore around here :wink: :wink:

11. Maxie

Maxie New Member

its a cracker ive put a few miles in this year for them and had nowhere near that.

12. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

nice one langster, uncle smokey has taught you well :cheesy:

13. Shadrap

Shadrap Rockling

Great fish Langy,you obviously have a good tutor and listen and learn.Well done mate!

14. GJW

GJW Rockling

Great stuff Langy a cracking Pollack by anyones standards, well done and keep up the good work lad!