1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEW DATE FOR FORUM TRIP - Whoose In And Whoose Out ??

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Jun 9, 2010.

1. dan the pollock

dan the pollock Rockling

my place is still available if anyoine wants it

2. cod.ling1973

cod.ling1973 I will cast more than 100 yards one day :-)

I so hope your right harry im geared up all ready to whip some urchin ass!!!! daveys locker is welcome to my gear in exchange for a prime double figure cod or 2!!!!!! fingers, toes and everything else crossed, 2 more sleeps ha ha ha ha

3. deadlyfish

deadlyfish Guest

Good news - it would seem all our finger crossing has had an influence on the forecast it is improving to a sensible weather pattern.
    Looking forward to the days events :yes: :yes:

4. seaurchinmick

seaurchinmick New Member

My advice is to call by telephone my number 07855439380 Sunday evening to confirm we are sailing,
    me and Paul will make a decision then between us, also you can confirm at the same time you are definatley on my boat as there are more than one post with different names on lists I am lost and canot modify other peoples lists only the ones I have posted

Willybendit ( cancelled via a pm)
    Ringer (In place of Wilky)
    DOC (yes)
    SOMG (yes)
    Corkyballs (yes)
    Terrier Dave (yes)
    Fazbats (yes)
    suzuki999 (yes)

Reserves

1. Wilky
    2. x-generator
    3. Big Ben

5. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

That sounds like a challenge Cod.Ling
    Mick has already had a new boat PB with the 29lb+ ling earlier in the week. :yes: :yes: :yes:
    Get ready for Terrier Dave catching a monster (Pouting) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Fingers crossed for Tomorrow, It should be a good laugh anyway with some good banter between SICK Otter 2 :butt: Sorry Sea Otter 2 :wink: and the mighty Team Sea Urchin :laugh: :wink: :wink:

6. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

carefull ,carefull, lads i have a reputation you know, in some circles i am allso known as the rockling kid :whistle:

7. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Weather forecast has just been on the bbc, the forecast once again for tomoz is looking very good , i do so hope they have got it right :pray: bright spells and the odd shower light winds,

8. BigBen

BigBen New Member

i hope your right harry im setting off for whitby soon get the old tent set up might have a go off the pier for a few hours to kill abit of time then hit the plough for a few cold one's :laugh: see you all tomorrow :happy:

9. cod.ling1973

cod.ling1973 I will cast more than 100 yards one day :-)

its on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! paul is gonna post shortly :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

10. deadlyfish

deadlyfish Guest

Best set the alarm clock then :happy: :happy: :happy:

11. Doc

Doc New Member

Bas***ds & Bo****ks. Can't go, right at the last minute. Issues at work which I need to deal with. Sorry its so late in the day, but mondays are never good for me. Hope everything goes well, have a great days you lucky set of buggers