1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEW DATE FOR FORUM TRIP - Whoose In And Whoose Out ??

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Jun 9, 2010.

1. BigBen

BigBen New Member

john i know the sea urchin is 45 in total so think pauls will be around the same would have thought :happy:

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

surPauls £47.5 ??

3. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

with all that money its about time he had anew keybord

4. cod.ling1973

cod.ling1973 I will cast more than 100 yards one day :-)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

5. dan the pollock

dan the pollock Rockling

sorry lads i cant make it anymore, sorry its short notice.

I have already paid paul in FULL, so if anyone wants to go please post or PM me, I will need paying before the trip. (£45)

Sorry again

6. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Best of luck to you all. Gutted I couldnt make the rearranged date but hope you all do well and have a great day. I am sure the 2 skippers will put you on the fish.
    Good fishing everyone.

7. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

:surprise: :surprise: :surprise: :surprise:

Team Sea Otter getting cold feet?????????
    Could it be that they have heard Sea Urchin had a boat PB Ling this week and are running SCARED :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously though,
    It's a shame you cannot make it Dan, I am sure someone will jump at the chance of your spot

3 MORE SLEEPS TO GO BOY'S

8. x-generator

x-generator New Member

Where abouts am I on the reserve list?

9. x-generator

x-generator New Member

Will take the place if it's still available - a week ago I was second on the reserve list - PM me- with contact details

10. dan the pollock

dan the pollock Rockling

11. foo

Sorry mate I think my place was filled when the original date was cancelled. Dan has unfortunately had to cancel so get in touch with him but be quick.Good luck.

12. x-generator

x-generator New Member

I am on board - fantastic - get the shads ready time :)

13. x-generator

x-generator New Member

Thanks Dan

14. BigBen

BigBen New Member

x generator your already aboard micks boat with me i was on the reserves list to and the 3 reserves are on micks boat mate

15. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

this was the boat places as of 21st of july and as you can see x-generator you have been moved from the reserve list onto sea urchin.

16. cod.ling1973

cod.ling1973 I will cast more than 100 yards one day :-)

18 mph northerly winds forcast on bbc weather website for monday where did that come from :sad: :vomit: :sad: hope they got that wrong would be horrible wouldnt it???

17. foo

Would be terrible that mate :sick: :sick: mind you might be ok if the original list got first dibs for places :whistle: :whistle: :wink:

18. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

am i included on monday should be able to go i thort i couldnt because i thort it was bank holliday il give killer a buzz later and find out

19. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Acording to last nights weather on the bbc, it is only going to be the south of the country that gets a bit of the bad stuff, although the forecast is low presure ,the isobars are quite wide appart, so to me thats says ,not much wind cloudy ,maybee foggy, and shower,s
    so here,e hopeing :pray:

20. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Allso got my bag packed, made half a dozen cheap pirks, scrounged the lead,scrounged the chrome tube,scrounged the split rings, but had to buy the 8/0 trebbles, when they go to davey jones i have my trusty boat lead,s and shad,s BRING IT ON, (now where did i put that rucksack) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: