1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEW DATE FOR FORUM TRIP - Whoose In And Whoose Out ??

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Jun 9, 2010.

1. suzuki999

suzuki999 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

i was on the original list ben i go out with mick a few times a year hope you get on though i think we have maybe met previously on another boat.
    good luck

2. BigBen

BigBen New Member

yea thats fine mate was just confused thats all didnt mean anything by it :happy: and yea hopefully find out in next couple of days about the lists ect so fingers crossed :happy:

3. seaurchinmick

seaurchinmick New Member

4. seaurchinmick

seaurchinmick New Member

5. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

OK can everyone make sure thier deposits are in please

6. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

Ok Glenn I'll get my deposit to Mick before the weekend

Cheer's

Tim

7. BigBen

BigBen New Member

Ringer i messaged mick about the deposits and he replied no deposits just ring the day before for weather report and if we would be sailing mate and £45 on the day hope this helps :happy:

8. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

ok BigBen thank's

9. BigBen

BigBen New Member

BogBen :laugh: :laugh: i did that with yours aswell mate put Ronger lol

10. cod.ling1973

cod.ling1973 I will cast more than 100 yards one day :-)

2 weeks today guys!!!! Really looking forward to this trip please let the weather be kind :pray: Its gonna be a cracking day and night just hope super skipper paul(bigcod)kilpatrick has left a stonker or 2 down there for the sea otters after his SUCCESFUL festival catches!!! :cool:

11. BigBen

BigBen New Member

hopefully fingers crossed its micks turn now :wink:

12. cod.ling1973

hopefully fingers crossed its micks turn now :wink:
    [/quote]

Micks a quality skipper and a top bloke he will give blood and sweat to win this one just like everytime he leaves the harbour good luck to all :yes: but i hope the big one is on our boat :tease: :tease: :tease:
    Glad you got on with mick Bigben its gonna be a great day regardless of whats caught :gum:

13. BigBen

BigBen New Member

yea im looking forward to the beverages after it just as much tbh :laugh: just phoned and got me tent booked so plan on making it a long a very long weekend :wink:

14. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

Hi BigBen you got a place at last what are you going to do with all your fish if you are staying.

15. BigBen

BigBen New Member

Hi BigBen you got a place at last what are you going to do with all your fish if you are staying.

got family coming through aswell and my lovely mother in law has agreed to bring my fish home for me aslong as i give her petrol money :cheesy: sounds like a plan to me finish fishing she takes fish i go to the pub perfect day in my eyes :cheesy: :wink:

16. cod.ling1973

Not long now guys hope you all got your rods polished and your tackle ready in hand!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Micks looking like hes hitting form at the right time so should make for some really good competition and friendly banter :tease: :tease: :tease: :butt: :butt: :butt: Ive had a few practice runs out lately and feel all fired up cant wait i feel like a big kid ha ha ha ha :whistle:

17. deadlyfish

deadlyfish Guest

5 more sleeps til the fun begins :laugh: :laugh:

18. bucko

bucko New Member

Quite an important point- what time do we sail?

19. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Dont worry mate i have been ground baiting all this week primeing the big one :happy: for monday fingers crossed for a nice day with good weather and some cracking fishing it should be fun micks putting a harpoon on the front of sea urchin just in case :yes:

20. cod.ling1973

I believe it will be 7am till 5pm like a normal trip but im sure paul or mick will confirm before hand.
    How much is the trip paul minus the deposit? totally blonde i know just its been a while since i sailed with you because of availability and the british weather.
    Its not a harpoon Micks fitting its a tow bar on the back so he can help pull sea otter in we would hate to damage your engines due to the weight of fish we will be carrying especially if youve ground baited some secret spots :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    4 SLEEPS LEFT HA HA HA HA HA :cool: