1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEW CHARTER BOATS AT WHITBY

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Chris Gibson, Apr 22, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Chris Gibson

Chris Gibson Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

What a day..After going out on the new Trott on 2. Will there be anymore whitby skippers getting any new boats.. Although the fishing at the moment was poor the experience on the new boat was fantastic. Plenty of room fast getting out and somewhere to sit comfortably..It was like going out in a top of the range sports car..what do any of you other guys think of the boat and is there any plans for any of the other skippers following suit..looking forward to more trips with the skippers this year..

2. Pugwash

Pugwash Blenny

Although very nice for the punter I think you just have to look at the ROC figures. Even with a capital right down, I think you would find it very, very hard to make the sums work. Could well be a proposition for a young pup in it for the long term or a lottery winner!

3. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

FANTASTIC boat,
    I was booked on Trot On 2 last Fri but it got cancelled due to the weather however I did get out on another boat Saturday and realized how much being on the Cat spoils you.
    SPEED, COMFORT, SPACE. On-board toilet, hot water to wash with

People want great fishing and the best facilities they can get for their money.
    In my opinion (Which I know means nothing)
    CAT's are the way forward..........I do think that the more anglers that try the CAT will come to the same conclusion.

4. Chris Gibson

Chris Gibson Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Quite right it does spoil you.. But saying that we will still get out with other skippers as well this year... It is one hell of a boat though and a trip on here is worth your while if you can get on it... There was even room for the lads to have a kip in comfort whilst we were movin.... FANTASTIC would recommend it to anyone.