1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

My New Love Is Photography. I seem to much prefer it to fishing these days. Im currently building this website to display and sell my images. nowhere near finished. I just do an hour or so a day so i dont get bored with it.

http://www.whitby-photography.com

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

96 views and not a comment ?? is every £ucker mute on here ?

3. limpet

limpet Blenny

nice one glenn hope its a success
    i always enjoy your pics especially the coastal ones.... its something ive always fancied trying, just recently bought a nikon dslr to try my hand at it

4. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

looks like an excellent site with some stunning images Glenn, hope it works out for you

5. Andyk22

Andyk22 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

And people wonder why I'd like to live nearer the coast!!! Great pics of some great places there!!!!

6. deecee

deecee Blenny

Nice site Glenn - I hope that you can make a living from doing something that you love. Some of the pictures are stunning - can't see why you shouldn't have a success on your hands.

7. crabadabado

crabadabado Blenny

Very good Glenn I wish you every success in your new pastime.
    Cheers Col.

8. TROT-ON CHARTERS.

TROT-ON CHARTERS. Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Best of luck glenn,

9. lipslicker

lipslicker Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well, you know my thoughts, as been saying it a good while - that you are awesome and should sell a book or postcards.
    Got this one saved in my images, and it is simply magical.
    I really, sincerely hope it goes great for you. It should.

Attached Files:

10. SAGE

SAGE always trying...... some say very trying !!!!!

really thought provoking images on the site ...its amazing that we see many of those locations on a regular basis and dont give them any thought what so ever..but when you see an image captured so well of those places, its then you realize how beautiful they are and how lucky we are to have them surrounding our everyday life...thanks for opening my eyes Glenn
    best of luck in your new venture
    Cheers
    Paul

11. bigsi

bigsi Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

You sure are gifted glen,go for it mate,it sure is a pleasure to look at your work,all the best with it :)

12. DK

DK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

excellent work fella! :)

13. Bernie

Bernie Blenny

Great site Glenn and I hope it's a big success, I've told my friends about it on FB. I also find bagging a great photo is as good as landing a good fish these days - and there's no gutting to mess with :) Nice to do both though.

14. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Aye photography has got a grip of many an Angler, it is an extention from photographing your catch ,
    It has certainly got a grip of me ,

i especialy love the wildlife photography i do , and trying to get good sharp sports, shot,s is a challenge, i love it
    and have had quite a few commitions for my sports work , i hope to do it more when i retire from my work.

15. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

You take top notch photographs Glenn and I hope it goes well for you , I still hope you keep the fishing up also