1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Koi aren't very happy but I am...

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Sambo, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I thought the lass with the fishy fingers was a nice touch but just noticed the guy tucked in the vegetation hooking pugwash, must of used a bacon sarny as bait :hungry: :hungry:

How is that Ken? your lass got a thorny tail and can swallow a whole mackerel? :kiss: :whistle:

2. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Thorny tail yes but the b*tch dont swallow nuffin - think she has more in common to a box jellyfish :cheesy:

3. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

What, she puts you in hospital if you so much as dare to touch her?! :canadian: :laugh:

4. carpyken

carpyken New Member

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :cheesy:

5. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good one Sonic :laugh:

6. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

so sam...when ya gettin the wetsuit...???
    you'd look like the gimp fella from pulp fiction lol not that i'm trying to say out of course :p
    [​IMG]

7. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Bit much coming from you Phil, we've all heard what you get up to when your lass is at work...

[​IMG]

8. Supersonic

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now this is quality Sam!

There's should just be a sticky in the non fishing chat - 'member's photoshop pi$$ taking'

9. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

hahahaha thats a cracker there sam [​IMG]

10. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

I was just waiting for the right time to unleash my awesome photoshop skills, worth the wait me thinks :cool: :cheesy:

11. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

i cant believe your sharing our 'special' pics with everyone! i thought they were for our eyes only! LMAO

12. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Forgot to say, if I have to change my user name to Pob, Pond Life or Pubwash then I think it's only fair that Phil now changes his user name to....

BLACK BEAUTY :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwN_CXi41s4 do you listen to this music whilst dressing up in your pvc horse outfit?

13. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

fixed it for ya :)

14. Supersonic

I'll think twice before I vandalise one of your photos is future! :canadian: :cheesy:

15. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

lol anyone posting photo's of themselves or others is fair game methinks,wheres your pics supersonic???your cards' marked i bet by mr sam lol

16. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

absolute quality!! that one of phil is the best!!

17. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

:laugh: that is mint :laugh:

18. kipper

kipper New Member

just returning to the drysuit thing. when out on the kayak for four hours wearing your extra waterproof drysuit and you are caught short and desperate for a p... what is your solution?

19. Supersonic

There are a couple here and there :whistle:

Mine wasn't a proper pi$$ taker like some of the others though!! :laugh:

20. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

just think that it could always be worse :laugh: sam