1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my first attempt at posting on members board

Discussion in 'HarryTheCods Pictures' started by harrythecod, Jan 26, 2009.

1. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

well here goes [​IMG] that is our band ,me on the left with red guitar this is aclose up of me ,i play rythm guiar and backing vocals [​IMG] another ofme :laugh: yes i think i;m great :laugh: :laugh: [​IMG]

2. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

and i bet you keep nudging up the vloume knob just to make sure you can be heard in competition with the other guitarist lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

3. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: yeh would love to but our leader keeps us all in check :wounded:

4. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

tell me bout it the two guitarists i used to play with were in a war of volume lol and both had pretty unforgiving amps on the eardrums lol

5. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

i daren't turn it up to much i use a fender strat (american) and a vox valvetronic's 120advt the power is awsome ,we doing agig on friday at the bird in the hand at trimdon if your about there,and one next week at hartlepool :yes: :yes:

6. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

whats the band called mate? the guys i used to play with had an orange 30watt valve jobby and the other had a marshall valve jobby around 40 watt but thankfully my rig ruled all lol and was the decider!

7. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

we are called so what and practice at stockton cricket club,been together 2 years and gigging for a year,