1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Dog

Discussion in 'Photography Forum' started by Baramundi Bob, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Love the pics of Duke! He is class with big flappy ears, bless him :laugh: :cool:

Good old Murphy, bet he is enjoying the snow Matty :cheesy: Don't think I'm fishing tomorrow (lakes frozen and rivers seem up a bit) so might have a walk up Guis hills with our Max, walk off some off that crimbo dinner :hungry:

2. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Santas little helper.

[​IMG]

3. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Well whilst out walking looking for yellow tails to pump today....Duke found out that the Holderness coast cliffs may look solid but ar far from that.....he was belly deep swimming in cliff at one point...lol.....bless him

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Taking him fishing tomorrow so hopefully a pose with a fish and Duke.

4. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

Buy he's growing now I bet he has a right apatite. Great pics but I have just told are lass we are not getting another one. As suggested when she looked at your pics no way we have 2 already but they are getting old now about 14 years.
    I lost my dog a couple of year ago a cracking Alsation use to come on the boat with me only on the river though or sleep on board to keep me company (mans best friend).
    Good luck tomorrow Chris

5. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

didn,t know he was black and tan Dave, could have sworn he was all black last time i saw him :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:,looks like he had some fun :happy:

6. THE OUTCAST

THE OUTCAST Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Dave jelly.
    Are you taking him to the casting club as he can have a play with Floyd

[​IMG]

7. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Yes Dave Duke will no doubt be putting in the odd appearance at Driffield when we get going next month....see you there. :cheesy:

8. Hairybeast

Hairybeast Blenny

this is my sons dog, who i look after, feed, train, take on holidays to the caravan, take to vets, and has stop overs, sometimes he stays with my son

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

What an idiot, I was sat here trying to work out if it was some sort of yellow and black cross. Didnt read the bit about the mud. What a beautifuls dog you have,

10. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

He is a star....mind you he s had a traumatic week.......last Wednesday he managed to eat a pair of Kims pants whole !....little perv.......after three days of no sign of them off to the vets.....an x-ray later the vet told us if they didn't appear within a day or so then it was going to be under the knife to get them out and a hefty bill !

Thankfully he managed to throw them up at midnight of the third day into the fourth.....phew !

Then poor sod has his plums removed on Wednesday so he s a bit quiet at the moment.....been an eventful week for him.. :laugh:

11. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

first time uploadin pics hope it works

[​IMG]
    star aka tank

[​IMG]
    saskia

[​IMG]
    it was a bit wet in the garden lol

12. Maxie

Maxie New Member

Are they english bull terriers boomstick? a lot of people dont like the look of them but theres a couple of them in the town i live in and once i got used to them they have grown on me and i like the look of them now.
    what are they like temperament wise?

13. speno

speno Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

This is Suzie got her last year when our lasses mam passed away and we had to take her on.Not that we ever planned on having a dog but she has fitted into the family very well and the kids love her to bit she is a funny little bugger like.[​IMG]

14. BOOMSTICK

alrite maxie yeh shes an english bull her temprement is brilliant so laid back and chilled but she doesnt relise her own strenght she is realy powerful but seems to be gentle with young children but still wouldnt trust her left alone with 1 but then i wouldnt trust leavin any dogs with small children.

and as for my boxer well shes just daft and hyper active but such a charicter her personality is almost human shes so gentle its unreal but doesnt take much to wind her up and put her in a hyper mood lol from when she gets up to going to bed shes no stop shes like the durecel bunny

15. Maxie

Maxie New Member

Id had a few drinks when i posted boomstick didnt twig on it was the same dog :embarrass: The two i often see about are white as well and built like tanks.

16. THE OUTCAST

THE OUTCAST Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

[​IMG]
    Can not beat a bullie as a pal.

17. BOOMSTICK

She is cool like outcast but both the boxer and the bullie can be little buggers when they want to be

18. stevennewsam

stevennewsam New Member

[​IMG]
    my dog lexy playing in the snow.

19. stevennewsam

stevennewsam New Member

[​IMG]
    This is lexy at 8wks old.

20. Maxie

Maxie New Member

Here is my collie/dalmation cross its got the brain of the dalmation and the neurosis of a collie,as my mate says the worst of both breeds.But ive got to say he hasnt been a bad dog.
    [​IMG]