1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

multiplier for plug rod

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by mike_, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

'Dedication is what you need' where have I heard that before? :confused: :gum:

I don't mind the wait anyway, if I go lure fishing on the beach every day during the next few weeks then by the time it comes to the 15th I'll look like a pro :cool: A god among lure fishermen probably would be the best way to describe me when it comes to our fishing day :cool: :crazy: :wounded: :nerd: :vomit:

2. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

a god...... :laugh:

3. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

sorry made me chortle lol i gotta bad feelin that everythings gonna go wrong for me...maybe's i'll jst sit in the car and watch ya's along the beach :embarrass:

4. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

That's what our lass calls me anyway :confused: :embarrass:

Don't like the sound of this 'bad feeling' you are getting :no: what's the worst that could happen? apart from maybe having an 'accident' and me and Mike stealing all your lures :whistle:

Seriously though, I'm not a homicidal lure stealing freako :crazy: so don't worry :evil:

5. mike_

mike_ New Member

promise :scare: :cheesy:

mike

6. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

haha funny that...our calls me that too :ugly: hahahhahahahahaha. nah jst a feelin lol it'll be reet. i probs should mention all my lures are booby trapped for unsuspecting grubby mitts :secret: :evil: cant decide where to fit me j-13's in...need more lure boxes :whatever:

7. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

:laugh: Can just see it now, it'll be like Indiana Jones! I'll try and swap a pristine X-Rap with a small bag of sand only to end up being chased by a boulder rolling down from Kettleness :scared: :cheesy:

If you are having probs fitting in a J-13 then just take one of your 18 or so X-raps out, I know it'll be difficult but I sure you'll manage somehow :wink:

8. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

18...!?lol i got a carrier bag full with about another 55 in lol its madness,nee wonder our lass plays war with me :embarrass: i could do with some smaller boxes for on the move,with good hinges and good catches and rom for maybe 6 plugs...

9. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

55! :scared: :scared: You've got more x-raps than me and I sell them for a living!! :laugh:

10. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

wanna buy some?lol :whistle: got some giant sl-20's an all but will never use them lol and a secret weapon.......got meself a giant 30odd inch rapala lol

11. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

I've got some of those giant Rapalas on order, the Pike colour looks amazing :cool: Will hopefully buy in some Firetiger and Blue Mackerel as well. Whatever doesn't sell will be hung up on the office wall :wink: :cool:

12. mike_

mike_ New Member

bl**dty tackle tarts :yes: i can see me stood on the beach waiting an hour or so for you two while you choose which lures to bring :sick: - just hope your not planning trying them all out or we will be there all week :no: (is anyone bringing a tent :wounded: ) :cheesy: :laugh: - i also realize why phil has a light weight rod -its just so he can carry more gear :yes: :tease:

mike

13. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

dam...been rumbled :embarrass: lol the blue mackerel ones are an awesome colour in the big ones mate,they're the poodles noodles :yes: do you stock 15lb braid sam?? gonna fetch some leadheads to give a wazz out not too many tho if we're humpin them round the rocks

14. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

This threads like the Rocky films, they just go on and on and on............. :surprise:

15. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

:laugh: :laugh: It's Phil's fault, he won't stop bragging about his 8" Popper :whistle:

I deffo got some 14lb Fireline but I'll check if I have any 15lb Power Pro (don't think I have).

I've been called a lot worse :wink:

16. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

sorry quint sambo makes me :embarrass: 14lb will do :cheesy: how much???or ya fancy a swap???lol

17. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

ok ok, you've twisted my arm. I'll swap you a spool of braid for all your Megabass lures, I'm far to generous :whistle: We'll sort something out matey.

18. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

ok i'm, sure i can sort out all the broken ones for ya...hehe it jst for spooling the new 2500 when it comes :cheesy: thought rather than hump two rods about i'd jst take one and leave the other in the car for a bit of close range fun...??

19. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

sounds like a plan matey, if you knew there was a good chance of some fish then it'll be worth taking the 2nd rod along. You said yourself it'll be slow so probably best keeping it light for now matey and sticking with the one rod (leaving the 2nd in the car). Saying that though, if you go bait fishing it'll allow me more time to use your Megabass baits :wink: :embarrass: