1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

multiplier for plug rod

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by mike_, Feb 20, 2008.

1. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

no probs mate,i tried finding a wholesaler for them but no joy...i'd happily give a tenner for them like,i have seen them tho go for upto 40quid in the states.no way i'd pay that like :scare: i'll be fetchin them anyhows cos got one or two to try out. have you not had a look close at one yet?

2. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Never seen one up close Phil, these days the only lures I see are ones I am stocking or at least thinking about stocking. I'll drop the Japan office an email and see if I can start up an account (it's like getting blood out of a stone sometimes though!)

The more I think about our up n coming Bass session the more I want to go!! I think I might have to go for a sneaky session in the meantime to keep the shakes away! :canadian:

3. mike_

mike_ New Member

im off down skinny in 10 mins to practice my casting on the beach- whith me b/caster tho :embarrass:

mike

4. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

No fair!! It's all right for some! :wink:

5. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

lol lucky sods,i'm sat lookin out me window surrounded by tackle and no where near water...altho hartlepool is only 30mins away :cheesy: dont think our lass'll see it like that tho :surprise:
    well if you could manage to stock them i'd defo buy,theres only a few guys in the uk that i can find selling them.mostly i get them from the states/japan

6. mike_

mike_ New Member

:butt: :laugh:

7. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

me an me dad got our boat from skinny :yes: i think your casting session will jinx ya for the plugging sesh hehe :evil:

8. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

i think we should kick mikes ass sam and take his karma back offaf him for rubbin it in lol

9. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Can't you take your lass out for a 'romantic walk' along Runswick Beach? I'm sure she won't mind if you slip you rod in (the car that is!).

If I can't get them direct from Megabass Phil then I'm sure I'll be able to get them from one of my usual suppliers. I'll let you know if I can get them.

10. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

:laugh: :laugh: class! I like your style, but wouldn't want to risk my karma (what it fall to -90000 :cry: :cry: )

11. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

haha i tried slippin it in before,if looks could kill (the rod that is also) i looked at one fo the shimano mini telescopic rods for it but would be too big for me pocket si i'd have to slip it in me trouser leg...cant see the dog walkin ladies on the beach takin too kindly haha plus it aint a good place to be storing plugs with 2/3 trebles on :surprise: :scare:
    i like the lucky craft lures too but can never make me mind up on them which to go for.
    dont worry about the karma...look at mine...all cos i said leeds were pants...shhhhhhhhh :secret:

12. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

I guess I'm lucky because our lass would be more than happy for me to bring a rod along to the beach.

Lucky Craft baits seem nice but I'm more interested in the Megabass lures to be honest, something a bit different.

I might be stocking some Spro BBZ baits, they are about £25-£30 each! Not for the snaggy spots!! :scared:

13. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

well when i got my first lucky craft baits i was well impressed,but decided to take a chance on a megabass lure and spend a little more and i was verrrrrrrrry impressed! since then i've bought several which i keep seperate usually for deeper water where, like you say not for the snaggy spots...

14. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Well if I do start selling Megabass lures then I don't mind if you start using them in snaggy areas :wink: :embarrass: obviously I'm not biased in anyway :embarrass:

Do you have a kayak Phil or ever thought about getting one? I think when I get mine it'll make a massive difference to my fishing, will be great for plugging for Bass from. It'll be a whole new different way to blank :cry:

15. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

haha i'm sure you wont. i've a kayak but a git old plywood thing nice to paddle in an thats about it.would love to get a sit on one like the other lads but jst aint got the lump of cash for it.started saving then needed money for me kitchen roof so the fund got wiped out.i thought i'd maybes hang on an see if i can re-mortgage lol

16. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

the only reason I can get one is because we've taken a bit of extra money on the mortgage :cry:

You can pick them up on ebay pretty cheap, specially if you buy the standard version (non-angler version) and then modify. Here's one for you, I reckon the colour would be perfect for you :whistle:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/OCEAN-KAYAK-VENUS-10-WMNS-KAYAK-SEATBACK-PADDLE-NEW_W0QQitemZ270215481548QQihZ017QQcategoryZ36122QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

17. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

but it says womans lol surely the padded seat would be way too big for my arse????!!!! hehe i could do a custom airbrush job on it with polka dots

18. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

oooo, a custom airbrushed kayak :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

That would be sooo nice, I'll have one in Firetiger please :cheesy:

19. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

lol with a size 50/0 treble on the back??? :laugh: do you know out about the shimano twinpower 2000??

20. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Know nothing about the Twin Power 2000 to be honest, but damn they do look good :cool: