1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

multiplier for plug rod

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by mike_, Feb 20, 2008.

1. mike_

mike_ New Member

sounds good to me :wink:

mike

2. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

lol i'm sure i'll let you look lol i could fetch along some lures for you to try mike/sam,i'll just hoy em all in me motor an ya's can take ya pic lol

3. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

It'll be like Supermarket Sweep! :embarrass: How many lures can I take within 60secs!! :canadian:

Sounds like we have a plan then guys, how local are you Mike/Phil? I'm in sunny Skelton :cool:

4. mike_

mike_ New Member

not far away overcast staithes

mike

5. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Here are some of my Pike lures, may be of interest to you both:

http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/forum/pictures-from-sambo/0/

Practically on the way Mike :yes:

6. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

oooooooh now if i'd have know ya were from skelton....lol only jokin haha i meant by taking your pick you could use and give back not take take take haha. i'm way out in the stick at bishop auckland,bout 1hr 10min from sandsend or 50min to saltburn thereabouts...ish depends which way i go :confused:

7. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Well I'm 4mins from Saltburn. Bit of a drive for you Phil, we can try and find a mark half way somewhere. Don't know where like :confused:

8. mike_

mike_ New Member

yep -its a bit of a drive phil -dont mind traveling up north.

mike

9. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

its no chore mate,used to do it regular away,been workin in sandsend,i can do it in an hr sometimes,would love to try the gullies at kettleness i reckon they'll be great fun. maybe we should try an find a quiet sandy spot first to work on the lure casting so no lures are lost or at least kept to a minimum and no unsuspecting passer by will be lassoo'd by several x-raps lol

10. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Well I'm happy fishing anywhere, I don't mind traveling up north a bit or see you guys down the coast somewhere. I'll be happy just wetting a line, I'll have to really concentrate though so I almost look like I know what I'm doing :wink: :cool:

Should be a laugh if nowt else :yes:

11. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

If we were heading down the coast then I guess Runswick would be a decent place to start, pretty clear and drops off quite quickly further round. Like I say lads, I'm happy fishing most places (always prefer somewhere peaceful though)

12. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

lol well at least you wont be the only one if dont look like you know what you're doin :embarrass: all the gear no idea haha. whats the beach like towards the far end of runswick ground wise?its a while since i been there but was always sandy and pretty quiet...????

13. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

great minds think alike ey sam!? defo no crowded places...i'd rather go shoppin with our lass if thats the case :canadian: i think runswick is a good starting point altho i cant see there bein much about it'll be good to get to grips...

14. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

It's sand up until about the yacht club then it's flat rock, then rocks further round.

I'd rather blank on a quiet beach than catch a lots on a crowded pier, aye, it's the quiet life for me :happy:

If we fished it at low water then we can always move onto the rocks heading towards Kettleness I guess, never been round there though.

15. mike_

mike_ New Member

im flexible - just tell me when and where

mike

16. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

...oh aye??? :wink: haha
    well at the mo with the short nites still evenins is pretty much out for me by the time i'd get over so its probs have to be weekends,once the evenins are longer and a bit warmer then its no prob,plus once warmer its good for night fishing :cheesy: cos you dont get cold lol

17. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Once it gets warmer/longer evenings I'll be casting lures all over until Runswick looks like a bubble bath :happy:

At the moment I'm limited to when I can get the car off our lass, sometimes I can do weekends other times I can't :cry:

But I'll have my car fixed within a few weeks so I can go whenever I like then :happy:

18. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

theres some hellish big gullies uncovered on the big low tides sam,i used to go round there with me dog for peeler,walk from sandsend carpark and up the cliff at kettleness back over to lythe and back down lythe bank. never fished them tho..

19. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Does look sweet over there like, I'll be there on the yak come spring/summer (can't wait!)

20. mike_

mike_ New Member

dont mind w/e's especially with you coming so far.

mike